Lee Sin, the Blind Monk - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jagwolf

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
So oo oo o o o o o ...I went and looked at the listing of movies uploaded by RIOT and this isn't on there. The most recent uploaded video they have is for Summoner Spotlight #22.
???
Ya riot made the video unlisted so you can only view it from the link. I guess they didn't want random youtube people or new people checking out RiotGamesInc to see the video. They would rather just troll and piss off their already established community.

INB4 "NOOB YOU OBV DONT GET THE JOKE TROLOLOL"

I get it but this whole thing isn't very well thought out by riot. They turned this April fools into an embarrassing **** storm.

LauQ

03-31-2011

Phreak perhaps you can show next time how to jungle with Lee Sin. I mean, Baron Nashor is just one minor jungle creep.

Faeon

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash31560 View Post
So what happens when two lee sins are in the game?
This my friend, is quite an easy answer.

MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA AAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

aftmatthew

03-31-2011

if he cant do those things I am going to be very disappointed

DaNinjas

03-31-2011

As you can see by "his passive" they blur the screen so you can't tell but to me it was obvious. By what Phreak does, and says it is obviously an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaSnowMannn

03-31-2011

This one is def not op!!!!

Danneox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Seriously, go spend some money on humor!!! how can so many players get offended or anything by this? what if it's a joke? it's still funny as hell for sure, i couldn't stop laughing so hard at "baron nashor just dies when i'm close, because i'm lee sin, the blind monk..." hahahaha!!!! still, hurted my eyes a lot cause of the blurry, but hilarious nevertheless... and what surprises me the most is that some people actually believe this can be real... roflmaol!!! a little joke is always good to brighten up my day, what about you all people? so close minded you can't accept something as small as this?

P.D.: he must have chuck norris skin or the game is doomed...
P.D.2: if a lee sin fights against a lee sin, what happens? easy, lee sin wins, cause he's "lee sin, the blind monk".

EDIT: why is my post grayed out?

Likunil

03-31-2011

I laughed, I cried.

I got up and made some tea.

PENTAKILL!

user21

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humptron View Post
i still think urf is coming out
i really think he would be fun to play as

Masonxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-31-2011

Since your not releasing a hero, how bout a new map to play on?