Lee Sin, the Blind Monk - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaijin no Soki

03-31-2011

XD Seriously Riot?

Ions03

03-31-2011

All he raging emo kids calm down its just a blind monk like i have said. Honestly I hope warwick eats this lame duck of a champ like he did urf.... id like to a have warwick with a human emo skin and a sash around his head. The sash should buff all of warwicks spells and replace his W with tempest.... why a blind monk anyway do u nerds really get off on BLIND MONKS THATS SO COOL????? really how about Earthshaker with AP > Down syndrome monk............ who cries for a manatee honestly I live in FL i see this everytime i go fishing and besides its nature what would you do if you were Warwick and you saw a manatee walk out the ocean...... sometimes you gotta eat and the food chain says warwick > Urf sorry fools ive been using URF for 1 year as of TMRW and proud to use it everytime (sorry riot i dont need a new on fire cool warwick skin i have URF!!!!

marluxxiaa

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerike1363 View Post
LOL. Good job Phreak. You sure made me laugh! If his passive does make the whole screen blurry it would be hilarious, although even that short vid started to give me a headache. I look forward to him on April Fool's Day. The only thing I have to say is if they release him hilariously overpowered to troll the heck out of us, it would be an awesome and hilarious day. I figured they planned to release Lee Sin on the 1st anyways...I just wonder what the heck the joke is going to be.
The joke is Lee Sin. And you. clearly.

EtherFiend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

i bet his recommended will be 6 warmogs

CaptainLx

Senior Animator

03-31-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Ahh yes... spring time... the manatees are mating... and fools are enjoying the April sun. Now, time to get my Warwick suit out and get a tan.

Secretbeef

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLx View Post
fools are enjoying the April sun.

this

xenney

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLx View Post
Ahh yes... spring time... the manatees are mating... and fools are enjoying the April sun. Now, time to get my Warwick suit out and get a tan.
And of course this also means that many BBQs will come in the next few months. unfortunatly with so many carnivorous champs we might run out of meat and be forced to have a veg only BBQ, but i think soraka will enjoy that I can jsut see her chewin on a fresh veggie burger. nom nom nom

llllama man

03-31-2011

Looks like chuck norris is now added in the game

Siked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Hilarious riot 2 thumbs up :d

Glaslow

03-31-2011

This is got to be a April fools Joke. All the info about him so far is probably bogus and we won't know the truth about him until release. Also I never see them release a champion on a Friday. Who knows they might release a completely different champion instead because Lee is just a prank. They are doing a good job of confusing us though. I think something unexpected is going to happen and it could be anything based on the information we have now.