Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin, the Blind Monk - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sympathized

Master Recruiter

03-30-2011

I liked the fact that they tried adding some humor into making this vid. Regardless, they kind of went overboard. A lot of people were really waiting for this champ to come out and this vid. has just lesson their hope.

eXmart

03-30-2011

April fools Video? or April fool champion?

TH3 R41N M4K3R

03-30-2011

Phreak you are so annoying! Phreak you are so annoying! Phreak you are so annoying! Phreak you are so annoying!

Crosen

03-30-2011

OMG that was hilarious! :DDDDDDD

sinfulhuntr420

03-30-2011

Quote:
Ryuujinx:
Isn't funny when it's the third time they've done a similar joke.

u gotta remember that most people in forums now a days came from season one release. so they don't know about the others pre-season. like most people i knew didn't even know who the **** urf was until the Halloween map. which was already 5-6 months of season one.

Eowin

03-30-2011

I really think he needs some buffs...........he dosen't tough at all!!! GJ, best trolling US

Conster

03-30-2011

HEY RIOT....for backstabbing us like that(though not gonna lie i laughed when lee sin round house kicked annie into the nexus) can you release teen annie to us please?

inczz

03-30-2011

the amount of people hating over this vid shows how little they understand what Riot is doing... D:

but if it's not what I think then Riot, please refer to http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=173384

Niggie Smalls

03-30-2011

chuck norris would be proud =)

Goat Jacker

03-31-2011

It's a major pity that this is an April Fool joke, you should do all your champion spotlights like this.