Nasus and Item Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iVdXtR

03-28-2011

Hello, ive been playing with Nasus for a very long time, and ive seen that the way i build him is so different from other players who plays with him...

tha majority of the time i play on top, laning with someone else.

The items i get are:
Doran´s Blade
Berserker's Graves
Sword of Divine
Wriggle´s Lantern
Executioner´s Calling
Bilgewater Cutlass

Between 12 and 18 lvl i get blue buff to solve some problems for mana regen

After i get more gold i get:
Hextech Gunblade

Then that i have enought gold:
- Sale Doran's Blade and get B.F. Sword
And after a while:
- The Black Cleaver or The Bloodthirster

as spells i get Heal and Ghost, but im planning to left Ghost and use Teleport

I would like to get the help from some of you to do a better construction for Nasus

TIA =D!

skalaja

03-28-2011

Start with a Doran's Shield. Rush a sheen and Aegis of the Legion. After that get merc treads. Those three items are his core. After completing his core, finish your trinity force. After that you build Nasus in response to the opposing team. Heavy magic stack MR. Heavy melee stack armor.

Nasus is a tanky dps. This means that you build him up with tanky items. Banshees Veil, Guardian Angel, Frozen Heart. Build him tanky. All of your damage comes from Siphon Strike coupled with Sheen. So make sure you last hit with Siphon Strike.

For your Summoner Spells get Ghost and Exhaust. This really is the correct build on Nasus.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

If your Nasus(not a lot of burst damage) dies within 3 second(not even enough to do much damage with his ulti); you are doing something wrong.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

I wonder how you survive long enough to do anything with that build, you would get dropped so quickly. Your whole source of damage is your Q, and grabbing last hits with it is vital, this leads to great synergy with Sheen/Trinity making it a core item. From there you want tanky items that allow you to get in melee range safely. Here is a Nasus guide that might help you out.

Ghost is an absolute must on Nasus and Exhaust is his 2nd must have summoner skill, you can run Teleport if you want its okay just sub-par for him.

Zeltip

03-28-2011

i usually start with doran's shield. then i get sheen. i get my boots next (depends on the situation, usually get Ninja Tabi - or the armor and dodge boots). i finish off trinity force. next - i get a defensive item if its really needed. otherwise, i get Youmuu's Ghostblade (i got armor penetration runes, and with this - its just amazing). from there, you get what you need based on the situation. probably for Atma's something (45 armor, 18% crit, 2% of max health added as damage), or if you got alot of money: infinity's edge. black cleaver is fine too.

for spells, i get Ghost and flash. screw exhaust since you got Wither (although exhaust can really help against a high dps person 1v1). flash can get you out of a situation like that. or if an enemy is sprinting away and your wither is on cooldown, you can flash up to get a wither on them when its off cooldown or flash up and get a siphoning strike to finish them off.

BeyondGodlike

03-28-2011

Mana crystal 2 pots
Mercs
Sheen
Bveil
TF
Tank items

I use this build. You don`t need damage because it will all come from Q. The damage from Q is maximized by Sheen. You build tank so you can run down squishies with your Q and manage to come out alive. I build BVeil first as personal preference, the mana and hp is helpful. I get ghost and flash or ignite. I use flat hp quints, arpen marks, cdr+mana regen or armor.and mres for the rest.

Maugrim Faustus

03-28-2011

i like how everyone posts hyfe's build and how they get it, not mentioning at all how ******ed and not-viable this presented build is.

Ichikaze

03-28-2011

For a melee dps build with nasus you really need sunfire and some lifesteal,getting defensive line masteries isnt a bad idea either.

Cloth armor+5 Pots
Heart of Hold
Sheen
Boots
Sunfire's cape Or Banshee's Veil
Mercs or Tabi
Banshee's Veil or Sunfire's cape
Trinity Force
Sell HoG and get a black cleaver or if your team is AD heavy get a Stark's Fervor
The Bloodthirster

If you ever manage to farm that much.

acosn

03-28-2011

1: Gold per gold sheen is easily the best item for Nasus. It basically doubles up the bonus for SS since it now both scales to internal farm and your AD twice over. Eventually you will build it into a trinity force but just remember that the leap from no sheen to sheen is a much bigger damage boost than it is to jump from sheen to the full trinity force. It's a lot of unfocused stat spread that while good lacks focus.

2: Merc Treads. Always merc treads. There's no excuse to have anything else unless the other team has almost no stuns or snares. You don't need that extra attack speed (It'll be a better value in anything other than boots) and generally ninja tabi are a joke. If you really need the help to deal with an auto-attacker just get a thornmail.

3: I almost always find myself building into either a force of nature or a Phantom Dancer. Nasus's damage output is kind of like singed where it really, really comes down to being as close to your opponents as possible. Its why merc treads are so good, and it's why you want some non-boot based movement speed. Late game between nasus's natural lifesteal and a FoN he can be extremely difficult to outlast. Only take a banshee's veil over FoN if the other team has characters that rely heavily on sequential casting (IE: Sion, Veigar, ect. Characters that need their spells to land in succession for them to have anything to work with.)

4: Ryuden's Omen is a must-have if you're actually a tank rather than a DPS carry. Same idea as merc treads and movement speed items- Nasus hates characters that have a reliable snare / stun that lets them out-pace nasus once whither wears off.

Summoner Spells: Ghost and something else. Flash is a lazy spell for Nasus- he doesn't care much about positioning like a character such as Amumu or Gallio would and in terms of distance covered if Ghost doesn't save you flash wasn't going to either unless your opponent just got lazy. Exhaust is a natural second spell for Nasus just because it's like having a second cast of Whither. Take ignite if you have to deal with characters that outpace Nasus in survivability like Mundo.

iVdXtR

03-31-2011

thx to all... ill try all the things im reading and applied then....

and now... what about runes?...i have such a variety of them, but i dont know which of them are the right ones...

ive seen in some guides runes for
armor penetration
mana regen
health

which ones should i use on marks, glyphs, seals and quinetessences...

Thx again to all! =D