Advocating for Flat Armor Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brontobeuf

03-31-2011

Just use Yellow & Quints as Flat armor. Blue as MR and Red as Penetration. And you'll have a solid but not wasted in secondary runes setup.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

I think flat armor might be a great way to fill me rune page. Although, I don't know what would fit into the glyphs and seals. I put in MP/AP in marks and AP/AS in quints and seals?

Autocthon

03-31-2011

I'ma try flat armor on trundle for his seals. I like my dodge tho.

Le Shirrif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

You forgot Taric. With shatter. And cloth armour. Immunity to physical damage more, please? ;D

John McCain

03-31-2011

Lol, no. Use armor runes ONLY on yellow. Get MR blues, offensive reds, and whatever quints you want.

Unless you seriously plan on playing a champ that stacks ONLY armor.

ColdSake

03-31-2011

How much armor does 9x flat armor seals give. and how much does 9x flat armor seals +3x flat armor quints give? i don't think i'd ever waste red slots on flat armor but I'm curious to try armor pen reds, armor yellows, mr blues and ms quints on renekton