Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Advocating for Flat Armor Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brontobeuf

03-31-2011

Just use Yellow & Quints as Flat armor. Blue as MR and Red as Penetration. And you'll have a solid but not wasted in secondary runes setup.

Kresterz

03-31-2011

I think flat armor might be a great way to fill me rune page. Although, I don't know what would fit into the glyphs and seals. I put in MP/AP in marks and AP/AS in quints and seals?

Autocthon

03-31-2011

I'ma try flat armor on trundle for his seals. I like my dodge tho.

Le Shirrif

03-31-2011

You forgot Taric. With shatter. And cloth armour. Immunity to physical damage more, please? ;D

John McCain

03-31-2011

Lol, no. Use armor runes ONLY on yellow. Get MR blues, offensive reds, and whatever quints you want.

Unless you seriously plan on playing a champ that stacks ONLY armor.

ColdSake

04-01-2011

How much armor does 9x flat armor seals give. and how much does 9x flat armor seals +3x flat armor quints give? i don't think i'd ever waste red slots on flat armor but I'm curious to try armor pen reds, armor yellows, mr blues and ms quints on renekton