Strongest Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2cows and a duck

03-28-2011

Teemo. Fast, deadly, cheery, all around beast.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
get that mainstream touhou nonsense out of here

That said, I bet Morgana or Kayle are up there. Maybe.

U jelly bro?

Vrindlevine

03-29-2011

Ive thought about this one heres my list

Tier 1: Mordekaiser, Soraka before she lost her powers
Tier 2: Karthus, Warwick before he became a werewolf
Tier 3: Nasus, Renekton, Malphite, Anivia, Kassadin, Malzahar, Cho' Gath, Kog' Maw, Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, Maokai, Amumu, Udyr
Tier 4: Pretty much everyone else, (the ninjas are this tier but when working as a team they are tier 2 or maybe even tier 1)
Tier 5: Jax (let me explain myself)

First of all Im basing this on there power level outside of matches since obviously like every champ is limited in some ways, not just jax though his is more blatent.

As for jax there is nothing saying he is powerful he just wins a lot in the league, outside of it hes just an unremarkable soldier for hire, combine that with the mysteriously short judgement and the dissaperence of the archancellor (is that it?) at the time combine to make me think maybe jax is only strong within the leauge.

Lastly on Annie, and probably to a lesser extent Ezreal, Lux, maybe nunu etc. I'm not even gonna bother with the "when she grows up argument," because well it is interesting. It is mostly irrelevant to the current present state of affairs.

I swear I must have missed some people but I can never remember who it is >_>

EpicLotus

03-29-2011

Lore wise?

Jax... if he never losses... go figure.
but will be Annie in a few years (assuming she would ever grow up).

Booterang

03-29-2011

Going to have to rank Renekton and Nasus up there. They are both capable of slaying armies on their own.

Dracozero

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booterang View Post
Going to have to rank Renekton and Nasus up there. They are both capable of slaying armies on their own.
So is Alistar.

What's your point?

Vrindlevine

03-30-2011

The difference is that Alistair is just a minotaur, albeit a very strong one. Nasus and Renekton both have access to another source of power which is generally the deciding factor, rarely is strength or toughness whatnot enough to make someone truly powerful.

SethCypher

03-30-2011

Lorewise, I'd actually place my bets on Mordekaiser or Karthus.

Reason being these two wield control over an absolute power, aka death. It's stated in his background that Mordekaiser can just bring disease and death just by touching something. Karthus I imagine just...floats somewhere and things die.

Martially though, Jax probably would be at the top. The restrictions on his weapon of choice doesn't really tell us anything other than the fact that he is the most skilled arms master on Runeterra. Contrary to popular belief, it does not in fact say he is the strongest just because he is the first to cause this issue. Most champions are restricted in their magical abilities, however Jax was a champion who relied on the knowledge of weaponry. How does one restrict such a thing with magic? You can't really supress reflexive skills, not without tampering with someone's mind. So the closest choice was to give him a less threatening weapon.

belthazor3457

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praedoran View Post
The Chosen One: Master Yi
Master Yi wants to be, the very best, like no one ever was...

To catch them is his real test, to train them is his cause!

He will travel across the land, searching far and wide...

each pokemon to understand, the power that's inside!

MASTER YI! THE BEST POKEMON TRAINER IN THE WORLD!

jglitch

03-31-2011

crit plank i can do as much damage as nunus ult with my q