Tryndamere Vs Xin Zhao, how can I win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jamesmacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Playing as Tryndamere, is there any tips to beat a xin zhao 1v1?
Me and a friend have a bet that I can't beat him with full items lvl 18.
Tips please

Dakkas

03-27-2011

You will get face stomped up until lvl 18 but you will face stomp him at 18 onwards

Trynd is the same as Jax and Yi and AD Sion. Nigh useless unless well fed, otherwise they are just minor annoyances

jamesmacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

My Issue here is that I think if he knocks me up, and avoids me when I pop my ulti, i'm seriously screwed. Is there any tips, whether it be item or strategy, that anyone can give me?

Alkalies

Recruiter

03-27-2011

Use your W right away to slow his attack speed.
Use Last Whisper and/or Black Cleaver.

Godly Zeus

Recruiter

03-27-2011

Get lifesteal as well.If you are scared of him running, Frozen Mallet works wonders. I would pick exhaust and ignite for spells.

ComradeHX

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkalies View Post
Use your W right away to slow his attack speed.
Use Last Whisper and/or Black Cleaver.
W does nothing to attack speed.

A Cute 8 YO Girl

03-27-2011

Tryndamere should not have issues beating Xin on normal playing field. Use your W right off the bat to reduce his damage by a lot. Don't waste time using Spinning slash as a damaging ability, you'll only lower your damage. Even with Xin's knock up you should be critting ridiculously harder than he can. Save spinning slash to chase him whenever he runs during your ult, if you need to. Oh, and always run with Ghost and Cleanse as Tryndamere, no exceptions, even though cleanse doesn't work on Xin's knock up.

KyranX

03-28-2011

Well I have no doubt that Tryn would win against Xin Zhao. But then just in case, my advice is to spin away once he activates his 3 talon strike and run until it wears off then he would be crying.

Warrrax

03-28-2011

This is rather pointless advice. Your job isnt to go 1 on 1 with your friend's xin, but to squish squishies.

Your fear is quite strong as it lowers his AD significantly. If he pops you up and retreats, you can Spin after him easily enough and catch him. Spin has a very fast cooldown since you typically crit a lot which reduces it.

Still, it is a hard fight because Xin has a lot of burst damage. His Charge+Ult does a lot of magical damage immediately and puts you at half. He then does an autoattack, immediately second one due to Q and 1 second later you are flying in the air. Due to his W, his Charge and Q will be off cooldown in a few seconds and he repeats.

After this, Xin is weak and can only poke away for the next 10 seconds. But surviving this initial onslaught is the trick. He will likely do the Combo, then run off, only to come in again in 10 sec or so. Or he does the full combo and forces your Rage/Spin withdraw.

aRchiBole

03-28-2011

Xin is simply a more viable hero, he will have a decent laning phase farm better maybe get a kill etc, tryn is just not viable against half decent players, they will eat you alive in lane and tryn jungle is pretty meh tastic. Conclusion: Tryn is a gimmick, Xin is a serious and viable hero. The "with full items at lvl 18" notion invalidates this, under normal circumstances tryn will have lost the game by that point because he is simply useless unless fed at endgame, even then though he would win the 1v1. xin is way more usefull on the whole to team fights and sutch.