75+ Champions for the Price of TWO!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oystersauce

03-30-2011

i got 30 something champions here and never paid a dime. Free game is free.

Trickbaby

03-30-2011

i dont even care about the free part... i am more concerned with the overall playability of the game and the community. HoN players have done nothing but push me farther and farther away from the game, even at half price :P

all it says to me is that the game is struggling enough that they feel threatened by LoL's popularity, which leads them to trolling over here.

Kakoto Kun

03-30-2011

League is a fun game, i agree with your friends. The reason why your friends didn't recommend it to you was due to the ****ty community, and possibly the leap of skill. I dunno but you should ask them, and this game is very fun but HoN is way more competitive, if you want a VERY competitive scene go try it out.

isaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

HoN has all the potheads that Dota had.

Don't expect an intelligent or competitive scene any time soon.

OKAY FIDDLE NA

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalterious View Post
Not many people play HoN due to the big jump in skill from LoL to HoN....its a huge leap..thats why most people either try and quit or just don't try it at all.
About a year ago, when both games were new, LoL got the rep of being a kids version of DotA while the serious players went to HoN, which was somewhat true back then, but this has completely changed.

I play both games and LoL seems to actually be more competitive than HoN, along with having a better community, meta game, etc.

horribad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

I've probably spent around $90 bucks on LoL, so that's a little invalid.