75+ Champions for the Price of TWO!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malahd

03-27-2011

That's right! For the price of 2 Champions ($10 worth of RP), you can buy 75+ Champions in the Heroes of Newerth ($10 SALE until TONIGHT)!

I've played both, LoL & HoN, and I gotta say, the graphics and gameplay is much more rich and deep in Heroes of Newerth!

This $10 Sale ($30 Value) is only going on until TONIGHT!!!! So take advantage of this now, before it's too late!

Go to:

http://heroes of newerth.com/********?r=71Q57I7C
(no spaces)

KeepersWay

03-28-2011

are you willing to teach me how to hon I have the game already.

DarklordJoseph

The Council

03-28-2011

What a fail post. No one plays HoN. Why would anyone want to play a terrible game? S2 Games is actually losing money from what i hear

Fishous

03-29-2011

Wow. This is freakin' sad. I wonder if the general population in their forum knows about this or if they're those people who think being in "the smaller group" is cool and that popular games are popular because they suck.

Trickbaby

03-29-2011

These posts are the reason i haven't even tried HoN... seems very sad that their players are threatened enough by LoL to make these silly posts.

Hirus

03-29-2011

I like both games, but the reason i dont play HoN anymore is because the Overall community is complete ****.

Trickbaby

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirus View Post
I like both games, but the reason i dont play HoN anymore is because the Overall community is complete ****.
If OP or any of these other tools are an indication... thats a scary thought...

S Fate

03-29-2011

Can't wait for HoN to become free or just always 10$ because no one wants to pay 30$ when there's something just as good (if not better) like LoL and DoTA....The price is going to have to drop one day, and once DoTA 2 comes out, it'll probably be free...

Kakoto Kun

03-29-2011

Not many people play HoN due to the big jump in skill from LoL to HoN....its a huge leap..thats why most people either try and quit or just don't try it at all.

Fishous

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalterious View Post
Not many people play HoN due to the big jump in skill from LoL to HoN....its a huge leap..thats why most people either try and quit or just don't try it at all.
I don't know. I tried League because friends who played it said it was fun. No one who played Heroes suggested it to me, including my friends who loved DOTA.

I guess there's always the "popular games are for people who can't think" argument or the "broke people play League" (even though a lot of people I know have spent upwards of $50 on League) excuse that people usually make when they think being part of a smaller crowd makes them unique.