Nidalee Bugs HORRIBLE.

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDevilPup

03-27-2011

When are Nidalee's MANY bugs going to be fixed? I'm tired of throwing spears backwards, healing myself causing my teammates to die, and placing bushwhacks at my feet. If you're not going to fix her bugs, I want my RP back.

Lord Melons

03-27-2011

yeah nidalee is Riot's little train wreck when it comes to bugs its like they fix one and then a new is a ****** and finds its way in to screw with ya

TheDevilPup

03-27-2011

Yup, it's pretty pathetic.

Vartaz

03-27-2011

The best bug is when you when to pounce on enemy, and it goes on random direction...

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartaz View Post
The best bug is when you when to pounce on enemy, and it goes on random direction...
or you try to pounce away from your enemy and pounce to them instead.

TheDevilPup

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartaz View Post
Nidalee's pounce is absolutely broken. I'm hovering on an enemy champ, hit W and I pounce to the right, which 100% ruins my combo and potentially gets me killed. And of course there's the many times you pounce BACKWARDS.

I mean, c'mon... don't release a champion if you don't plan on fixing the bugs. If her bugs aren't fixed in this patch I am going to rage.

Cayten Shift

03-27-2011

Yeah, I really want to play her but I don't think I'm willing to put up with the bugs.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayten Shift View Post
Yeah, I really want to play her but I don't think I'm willing to put up with the bugs.
Don't let bugs get in your way. Word of caution though don't expect to do very well for a while. She isn't easy to pick up and even harder to completely master. You have to build a lot of muscle memory with her and be able to judge situations very well.

TheDevilPup

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayten Shift View Post
The bugs don't make her unplayable, they just add to the difficulty.

HardStyl3

03-27-2011

the pounce isnt a bug u punce in the direction ur facing spears needa be fixed along with heals thoe

12345 ... 10