Upcoming Sales

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

I was wondering because I wouldnt mind getting karthus skin for cheap, and some other skins, anyone know??

Berkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump...

Ashblade

02-15-2010

they will never announce the skin sales because people will hold out for it therefore causing riot to lose money. You can beat tho that the popular skins ie teemo/ashe will go on sale alot because the folks that want the skin and like him alot will prolly say oh, its just 4 bucks. Even if only 100 or 200 people do it per sale it is still an extra intake of profit for them, but not worth it for the unpopular played heroes...I know its sad...

edited for grammer

Lime Of Fire

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashblade View Post
they will never announce the skin sales because people will hold out for it therefore causing riot to lose money. You can beat tho that the popular skins ie teemo/ashe will go on sale alot because the folks that want the skin and like him alot will prolly say oh, its just 4 bucks. Even if only 100 or 200 people do it per sale it is still an extra intake of profit for them, but not worth it for the unpopular played heroes...I know its sad...

edited for grammer
Grammar*