Is Kass really team dependent?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2inchesofpain

03-26-2011

help me outttt. ive been getting icky scores lately with kass and i wanna know if its because my team sucks or if its just me.

ok so i know what is role is in a fight, just poke with Q and E, silencing casters n junk, and jump in to finish off someone when their low.

but wouldnt that make him rly team dependant? like he needs his teammatse to be able to get enemies low enough in the first place for him to go in.

usually i'm able to do this, but lately ive been on teams where we can't even touch them, and unable to get them low enuff for me to kill anyone. and i wanna know if i'm just having really badluck with teams lately (all of these teams i mentioned have had at least 1 or 2 feeders).

i think i'm a pretty good kassadin and i have the stats to back it up but i just wna kno if i'm playing kassadin right.

and high elo proz wanna help me outtt? leave some tips n shiz, and you can add me 2inchesofpain and inv me to a game so you can see how i play n critique , w/e floats your boat!

thanks =]

aRchiBole

03-26-2011

Are you winning your lane or losing it more often than not, If winning you are good with kassadin relative to the skill lvl of other players with other champs at your elo, if losing other story. That pretty mutch tests your proficiency with him right there. In a solo q all you can do is try and win your lane handidly, sometimes your tee mates just suck and fights will not be won despite your efforts, but base your analysis of which champions you are good at and thus should continue playing off of weather in a complete 1v1 you are able to win a lane consistently, because you have complete control over that barring your jungler carrying you perhaps.

IRNUBATDIZ

03-26-2011

is u, KASSAWIN don't need teammates, he just WIN, if u don't have 20 kills b4 20 min u r a noob kassadin...