Summoner Spell Cooldowns?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dzkaiten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

I have a question about the summoner spell cooldowns. When I played League of Legends at my friend's house the other day, I noticed the cooldowns of his summoner spells were displayed by minutes and seconds instead of just seconds.

For example, if his flash was on cooldown of 255 seconds, it would appear as 4:15 instead of just 255.

Is there any way for me to change my cooldown display from seconds to minutes:seconds?

Boss14185

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

there is cooldown setting option, just press ESC ingame and click "more options"

Hobbobbelmobmob

03-27-2011

Another question, which fits to the topic:

If you mastered the last Talent in Utility of your Masteries, your Summoner Spells get CDR, which isn't displayed ingame, like the CDR on the normal abilities, of the Champion. But why? Riot should fix this, or am I missing something?

Kacnafein

03-27-2011

Adding summoner spells cooldown reduction to champion statistics (pressing C) would be pointless, because there's only one source of it: last masterie in utility tree. So you either have 15% or you have 0%. Not worth increasing the size of champion character sheet.