Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Unable to buy Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I logged into my gf's account to buy her the 5000 riot points, so she could get the 3900 bundle + a skin she's been thinking about getting. However, when I try to buy Riot Points, I get the 'transaction being processed' screen for a few minutes, followed by 'an unexpected error has occured, please contact support' message.

Anyone else run into this problem? I tried contacting support, unfortunately their form submission on that page isn't doing anything. I click send, and it just sits there, telling me it's loading, but doing nothing after 10 minutes of waiting.

Any help is appreciated.

--Yep, this can be removed. I somehow missed the 8 million threads already pertaining to this problem.