Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chosen Master Yi Health Bar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boourns

UI Designer

10-24-2011

I talked to the artists, they're gonna try to track down why it didn't go out. It looks pretty good to me on live except that it overlaps the sword. However at lower resolutions it is much worse because of how we position the health bars.

Sleepey

11-03-2011

Quote:
boourns:
I talked to the artists, they're gonna try to track down why it didn't go out. It looks pretty good to me on live except that it overlaps the sword. However at lower resolutions it is much worse because of how we position the health bars.

Sir, I just bought that skin but was uaware of this problem, now im experiencing the same problem. Please fix .. waste of cash..

sdn8904

11-07-2011

Waiting for fix

Raskul

11-16-2011

This simple problem STILL exists... I'm beginning to think it won't get fixed for whatever reason. Shame.

boourns

UI Designer

11-16-2011

I'll follow up again. I don't consider this acceptable for people who've paid for the skin.

T Le B

Recruiter

11-16-2011

Quote:
boourns:
I'll follow up again. I don't consider this acceptable for people who've paid for the skin.

Bravo, good sir.
And thank you. We all really appreciate it.

boourns

UI Designer

11-18-2011

Turns out the change got lost somehow when we reshuffled some branches. I made sure it got integrated over again. It should make it to you all in 1-2 patches (i.e. 2-4 weeks). Checked it out on a local build and it should be much better!

FelPhoenix

11-19-2011

Quote:
boourns:
Turns out the change got lost somehow when we reshuffled some branches. I made sure it got integrated over again. It should make it to you all in 1-2 patches (i.e. 2-4 weeks). Checked it out on a local build and it should be much better!

Thank you kind sir.

Staurus

11-28-2011

I see... Thank You all who asked for fix, thanks to boourns who fought with us. I really dont accept such a great skin being a waste of money. \o/

Staurus

12-17-2011

FINALLY!! Ty All. The Skin is finally fixed!