what does firstblood do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

me and myself

02-15-2010

people always seem to want to get first blood

I know its basically a kill and those are always good and its fun to get it as well but my question is does it do something specific to the persone who gets its?

Florza

02-15-2010

Extra gold on kill.

Serpentongue

02-15-2010

First blood gives more gold, and it makes the lane where the first blood happened easier to farm off.

me and myself

02-15-2010

anyone know the exact amout of gold or is it a random range of gold like killing a minion

Kokirri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2010

I do believe it's an exact amount of 400 gold for accomplishing a First Blood kill

xXHyorimaruXx

02-15-2010

400 gold for first blood. 300 gold for normal kill.
FYI it's impossible to come back at mid if you get first blooded.

Alaric11

02-15-2010

People who are die hard to get fb at lvl one are stupid.

At lvl 1 you have NO advantage whatsover. You only have 1 ****py spell at your disposal, and 2 summoner spells same as your enemy.

If you want to kill him, wait for him to make a mistake, or outmanuver him to gain an advantage.

Sorry but the "run to bushes then auto attack+exhaust+ignite till they retreat to tower, and hope they dont auto attack+exhaust+ignite me better" strategy is fail.

warmonkey

02-15-2010

they should rename First Blood to Free Boots. i stole that line from wilky.

TheFrozenElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHyorimaruXx View Post
400 gold for first blood. 300 gold for normal kill.
FYI it's impossible to come back at mid if you get first blooded.
It is definitely not impossible to come back from being first blooded. It depends on the hero matchup but if you give it up in the first couple levels you will only be behind by one level at 6 and when you kill them second you will get a larger experience gain than they gained earlier. A difference of 100 gold is nothing so significant that you can't compete. Of course, often if mid gives up first bloodit means that the player's skill is quite a bit ahead and the second kill will fall on the same side but that isn't because of first blood, that is simply the player being better.

ExsqweezeMe

02-15-2010

before minions spawn you could try hiding the whole lot of u in a bush and jump one innocent baddie with ignites up the wazoo XD