How do you check a players stats?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dcastratd Coffee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

I can't for the life of me figure out how to find a players stats when they are in the game or in the waiting lobby. People post how they can see it, but I can't seem to figure it out. How do you do this (obviously I'm new here).

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-14-2010

- Add them to your friends list
- Right click them, and check their profile.
- ?????
- Profit!

(Note, some stats are hidden, and champions and summoner spells show what you have, not what the player has.)

Poruku

02-14-2010

I'm not sure what you're asking but I'll tell you two methods of looking at other players stats.
When you're in game, simply hold 'tab' for abunch of stats to appear.

If you are out of game (As in idling at the main lobby, note, this does not work in champion select), go to your friends list and press the little blue button with the magnifier scope and enter the persons name you want to search up.

Spen

02-14-2010

1. You can't check in game
2. You can't check in lobby/char selection

GodwinGrech

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spen View Post
1. You can't check in game
2. You can't check in lobby/char selection
if you only have 1 client open. otherwise its very effective when knowing what builds your opponents are going at the loading screen

Berkley

02-14-2010

pic

131izzard0fOz

04-17-2012

there was a certain player you had to add. after that you just had to type a certain command. ive seen it done once or twice but i can't remember the specifics. sorry

Memorylame

04-17-2012

partying like it's 2010!...

Best AP Riven NA

04-17-2012

Lolking.net is alright, not always 100% correct, you could also search them using the LoL client, but that doesn't always work either.

GG4eva

04-17-2012

DAT NECRO

But seriously though, nowadays you can go to lolking.net