A New Champion Approaches - Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicvcer

03-25-2011

Reminds me of Yang from Final Fantasy 4 mixed with a Blinded Illidan or Neo from Matrix ~_-

Diablous

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintita View Post
It's weird <.<
In the first 3 pics Urf has 2 shadows... wtf
One of the shadows in the turret -_-

FULL METAL 101

03-25-2011

finally a true hero approaches ... i've been waiting for the blind monk for a year and a half ... really

kkren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

i dunno... i'm still reeeeaallllyyy skeptical... i'm afraid we're being taken for a ride and that he's just going to be another ww skin or something... i really hope that this is actually for real and that riot isn't just trolling us.

AnalTerrorist

03-25-2011

Nice try Riot, we all know joke from last april fools day
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/1245316603419.png/

windwhispers

03-25-2011

You guys have reached an all new level of trolling previously thought impossible. Well done.

Kersh

03-25-2011

Is it wrong I rather have Urf than Lee Sin since we already have Udyr.
Well it's still a week form April Fool's and unless Riot plan to take a week off (Well they did take Valentine's day off pfft) the spotlight will come out Monday.
Urf is fake btw for anyone that didn't know that if you notice Urf doesn't not have his gun and he is not attacking they just took the Halloween ghost and made it look real simple as that.

Illyria

03-25-2011

This will be heartbreaking. I am afraid if this is an April fool you have to deal with a lot rage on the forums.

Badoc

03-25-2011

His abilities say he uses energy. Why do i have the sudden urge to buy energy runes?

Brocknoth00

03-25-2011

Something screwy here why is Urf in all of the pictures? I mean I want to believe it as much as the rest of you but something just doesn't feel right about this and I'm not sure what it is.