Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USNTM2

06-26-2012

10k Fists in the Air - Disturbed, Drop the Bombshell - Powerman 5k, Not Falling - Mudvayne, When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5k, Fur Elise - Chopin, Moonlight Sonata, 5th Movement - Beethoven, Requiem for a Dream - *Forgot who wrote it*, Protectors of the Earth - Two Steps from Hell, and any real mixture of Metal or Classical music.

IronEleven

07-17-2012

Been using this quite a bit:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=14688420
Actually got into Dismember due to picking up Noct when I found this thread.

Also, Briefcase Full of Guts by Dethklok is perfect for Corporate Mundo.

IronEleven

07-17-2012

Quote:
USNTM2:
10k Fists in the Air - Disturbed, Drop the Bombshell - Powerman 5k, Not Falling - Mudvayne, When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5k, Fur Elise - Chopin, Moonlight Sonata, 5th Movement - Beethoven, Requiem for a Dream - *Forgot who wrote it*, Protectors of the Earth - Two Steps from Hell, and any real mixture of Metal or Classical music.

Also, Fur Elise is Beethoven.

NYRxCorona

08-01-2012

The National Anthem

Ne1th

08-06-2012

yep

Xellosscorp

08-10-2012

It totally depends on my mood. Sometimes, I'll play one of Beethoven's symphonies (which are also nice, because one movement generally lasts about as long as one game). While playing, I also enjoy listening to battle music / BGM from video games, such as Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy franchise.

For actual vocals, I'll play most of the more up-beat songs by Kajiura Yuki, especially "In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon," "Hitomi no Kakera," "Vanity," etc. For American music, I'll often listen to Queen's "Best of" album or their "A Night at the Opera" album.

YourMummu

08-18-2012

chelsea grin, motionless in white, all metal **** <3

Agatio

Recruiter

08-18-2012

Quote:
Xellosscorp:
It totally depends on my mood. Sometimes, I'll play one of Beethoven's symphonies (which are also nice, because one movement generally lasts about as long as one game). While playing, I also enjoy listening to battle music / BGM from video games, such as Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy franchise. -snip-

NemesisTheory (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fnemesistheory.newgrounds.com%2F). For anyone who likes remixed video game music, she is very skilled, and I recommend taking a look at what she's made. Her first published work was in '03. Other stuff, ranging from ambient to techno can be found over there. What are you still doing here?

Valkurono

08-28-2012

i play other video game music.

ff6-dancing mad for example is really good after you died but just bought your needed really big item. By the time you get back to where your at, the epic part of it kick in and its go time.

PvZ - Ultimate battle makes a really good dominion theme. Expecially when the fight starts when it goes into a upbeat phase.

nyan cat- whenever nidalee is in game.

Jubei-chan's 2 theme- Whenever im a ninja.

Chrono Trigger-World Revolution- Whenever i feel the enemy has been feed and its gonna be a struggle

P1lgr1m

09-15-2012

When i'm playing pantheon, I listen to the 300 soundtrack.