FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slick Sauce

05-18-2012

Breaking Benjamin is amazing for playing a Rambo play-style Trynd. Many legendary games are the byproduct of this as proof... just saying... First song to start is "I will not Bow". Yeah boy.

GuiFrnandes

05-19-2012

Angra. Angra is one of my favourite bands, and their Melodic Metal fits well a medieval fantasy game like LOL.

Thousand Foot Krutch and Switchfoot works well too !

DJANGO UNCHAINED

05-28-2012

There needs to be League of Legends dubstep.

Do it Riot. I pay you money for something!

Dysautobot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Folk metal or nothing

dont cry crucify

06-02-2012

I listen to high energy music mostly. Final fantasy and other games with an epic fantasy feel, techno, rock. Really just about anything with high energy to help immerse myself into the game. However if there is a specific champion I am practicing with I might try to make a special playlist for that champion. Songs revolving around certain themes or a type of music that fits the champion well.

Maybe some metal for when I try Mordekaiser, classical when I try Sona (unless it's penta skin of coarse), The Beatles for Ahri because she blows kisses and all you need is love. Nature songs for Teemo unless you like irony in which case bring out the death metal. Be creative, it's fun that way.

HorribleNghtmare

Romplehap

06-17-2012

Persona 4 - The battle for everyones souls
Sonic rush - Deep Core

Has to be something exhilarating, to get me going and thinking, preferable with no words in the song. !!

Big Sexy Himself

06-17-2012

often times i listen to Pokemon G/S/C Game corner remix #2. i am not sure who the artist is, but the song is right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbqIJIOLQs

Aeternelle

06-20-2012

I listen to the NieR Gestalt/Replicant soundtrack, by Square-Enix. Gotta love them soundtracks.

cerasifera

06-20-2012

I really love the in game sounds to be honest but it would be good to have a choice with some instrumental music that we could set in our preferences. A general mash up would be cool but I think a lot of us do use things like grooveshark or iTunes playlists when we play if we want to hear music.