FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finally Free

01-20-2012

Megadeth

Arsonftw

02-09-2012

Most electronic/techno helps me get in the grove, but I have to be careful because I've alt tabbed out to skip songs before and came back dead =(

Tupac the Swaggy

02-09-2012

Any form of Hard Rock, Metal, or Screemo is what I would prefer - but you really cant please everyone.

Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipknot - those bands would be sweet

tabura

03-06-2012

drunktank

rajo101

03-26-2012

Well, I mostly listen to music when I watch replays, rather than while I play the game. However, I do think a "My Music" option would be cool for LoL. I actually throw in a few quotes in my playlist, just for the comedy =P.

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!" Works in so many situations =P.

Ever since I saw the music video on YouTube, I always try to play Nyan Cat when Nidalee is ulted =P.

Blast Rage Online Trailer music is always good, but especially for Ziggs. Mayhem, Zero, Annex, and Diapason from Ace Combat 0, Bayou Breakdown by Brant Kerrick for te lulz (very upbeat, flighty, silly music). The Kraken (Pirates of the Carribean) for ChoGath, Any Raiden music, Help is on the Way (because it happens and it is so irritating!), Mechabandicoot (Crash Twinsanity) for a number of champs. There's more, but these are the highlights.

rajo101

04-06-2012

Lotus 3, the Ultimate Challenge theme is actually pretty good before game, though I don't really listen to any music during the game (though I leave the defaults on). But yeah, for champion selection (and especially the loading screen if possible) something like this would be good.

Pikminpicker

04-29-2012

I actually customize the music I listen to for whatever champion I'm using, and 99% of the time it's music from other video games that fits the champion. Ahri is very Japanese/Chinese looking, so I listen to Okami music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxK58tPU4I) because it goes along with her. Same with other champs, fire stage music for Brand, Ice stage music for Anivia, etc. :3

Deldoran

05-06-2012

Try 21 guns, by green day

and vav

05-15-2012

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but I love throwing champion themes in with my playlist. For example:

Jarvan IV: Braille - The IV
TF: Bill Elm & Woody Jackson - Red Dead Redemption Main Theme
Mordekaiser: Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Metallica and Megadeth - Iron Man, Ace of Spades, Creeping Death, Symphony of Destruction and Children of the Grave

Chompe

05-18-2012

Eletronics