FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2009

Dragostea Din Tei (Numa Numa) or J-Pop :3

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2009

When I turn off the in-game music, it's generally to help motivate a different style of play. I'm a bit too defensive, so I find that Offspring, Yellowcard, and other fast-tempo rock helps motivate me to be more aggressive.

Irony

08-22-2009

House music! Like Thomas Bangalter, or The Phantoms Revenge ^_^

Ryoshi

08-22-2009

When I play as Tryndamere, I put on the Gladiator Soundtrack.

Pobelter

08-22-2009

Misery Business by Paramore
everything by Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco

WHOS WITH ME@@

Rev

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
Mostly Samael now. But I listen to metal in general with a bit of classic. It would be awesome if LoL had a system similar to 2moons' where you can play your own music.
I also love Samael.

Your other point is what I came here to post. I'd love it if the game could interact with something like Winamp or my CD-ROM.

Hell, if the PC game QUARANTINE from the mid-90's had in-game controls to play and skip tracks on your CD-ROM for music, I have no idea why we can't have it now.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

I listen to my online playlist which consists of...

Dr. Steel, Paul Tiernan, The Submarines, Parry Gripp, Sevendust, O.A.R, Ten Second Epic, Anberlin, Red, The Airborne Toxic Event, Blink 182, Snow Patrol, Ponce De Leon, Money Your Love, Staind, Rise Against, The Rasmus, Lonely Island, The Fray, Muse, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Louis XIV, Sick Puppies, The Offspring, Ben Folds, Gaslight Anthem, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, The Clash, 3Oh!3, Nickelback, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Seether, Incubus, Apocalytpica, Escape the Fate, Saosin, The Classic Crime, The Becoming, Suicide Machines, Reliant K, Taking Back Sunday, Jack Johnson, Matchbox 20, Bloodhound Gang, Hoobastank, Franz Ferdinand, Sublime, Eve 6, Deftones, Thrice, Modest Mouse, Sugarcult, Breaking Benjamin, Secondhand Serenade, Foo Fighters, The Used, Three Doors Down, Sixx A.M., Spineshank, Fuel, Simple Plan, Maroon 5, Carlos Santana, Hollywood Undead, Minless Self Indulgence, From First to Last, Disturbed, HIM, Saving Abel, Innerpartysystem, Avenged Sevenfold, Mark Norman, ATB, Mudvayne, Chevelle, Beck, Killswitch Engage, System of a Down, Coldplay, UNKLE, Boxcar Racer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bullet for My Valentine, Slipknot, Gorillaz, Blindside, Scary kids scaring kids, Celldweller, A perfect Circle, Feeder, Alkeline Trio, Puscifer, Drowning Pool, Bloc Party, Presets, Audioslave, Radiohead, Crossfade, Jack's Mannequin, Spiderbait, Ratatat, in flames, SoiL, Guano Apes.

Many many more artists but thats what I listen to while playing. Unless I'm on vent, then I listen to the silence of my uncoordinated team mates.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

I usually listen to the in game music. But when I'm not I listen to metal.

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

Some sweet ass southern rock such as the Outlaws, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ram Jam and the Allman Brothers Band!

Also some Tupac, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Daft Punk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the Pixies, the Rolling Stones, TV on the Radio, Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, Rush, The Killers, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rage Against the Machines, Radiohead, Metallica, Outkast, MGMT, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Iron Maiden, Gorillaz, Elton John, Devo, Don Maclean, and the Carpenters!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And some Jazz tracks by Glen Miller and Paul Desmond.

Warskull

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

It varies, but:

Sinatra
Classical (bach, beethoven, chopin, mozart, tchaikovsky, you get the idea)
Daft Punk