Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FU8oNIrp0fIPMBRT

03-03-2011

I always missed ingame Music from beginning on. I can remember there was one, but i think it was so sucking that you automatically turn it off and start your mediaplayer.

I'd suggest no special band or song, but some heroic music instead. The intro of the launcher is very good made, if you listen to it you immediately want to start a game (i feel remembered at Unreal Tournament classic, the same effect was created there).
Something similar could be used.
Riot could hire a composer or dare to set up a competition of the musicians amongst the players. It would be very funny i guess

Edit: I dont think secial music for every champ would be practical. It would make the game data explode.
Rather special music for special group of heroes, like Ionian music, Demacian music, Noxian music and so on...

FU8oNIrp0fIPMBRT

03-07-2011

bump. A good topic must not die.

Knockback

03-12-2011

Heavy shiz lol...

Bullet For My Valentine, Parkway Drive, Buried In Verona, Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me The Horizon, Escape The Fate, Wetwork, As I Lay Dying etc..

General Dragoon

03-18-2011

Wouldn't playing music from bands, famous or not, cost a lot of money for Riot games to purchase the songs for all the players to listen to it? As far as I know it isn't a good investment, I think they should make they're own tracks that change for each scenario. Low on health? Fast paced music plays just for you. Big team fight? Motivational epic music plays for you and the members alongside you. I think it all depends on the scenario, since music that matches a scenario can change someone's emotion AND they're play skill dramatically (Would you rather slay a dragon listening to spa music or an epic, heart pounding song?) That's just what i think.

DeRagenz

03-18-2011

DoTA by Basshunter

pikman003

03-20-2011

Ministry of Sound and .... Lady Gaga.

Sneaky Lemur

03-22-2011

Alphatwins showtek Noisecontrollers I <3 Hardstyle

La Vida Es Buena

04-01-2011

the soundtrack to the movie called "Ravenous", manifest destiny is my favorite off of it so if i went with 1 song, that would be it.

LatentHydra

04-12-2011

I like to listen to Slayer and other forms of Death Metal when playing Morgana. The whole Angel Of Death thing lol. :P

she's my favorite hero.

scuzbo

04-13-2011

I would listen to THIS: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=647461&highlight=magictree

Fatty ORIGINAL mix by our very own MagicTree. One of the best original LoL inspired songs I've heard to date! It's starting a new wave of LEAGUESTEP that's sweeping the nation!