Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

friend core

01-26-2011

The plot to Burn the panhandle one repeat by a day to remember when I play shen, I pop stand united when they sing "i'll make my stand right here with my friends!"

Pale Grey Sky

01-30-2011

Right now I'm rocking Devildriver's "Pray For Villains" album when I'm playing. I especially get into it when I'm Mordekaiser, of course.

Tarchimache

01-31-2011

The Mars Volta - The Bedlam In Goliath
The song cavalettas namely.

3Meese

02-01-2011

The entire Tron soundtrack

DarkKat48

02-08-2011

A mix between metal and sometimes hardcore by DJ Nosferatu. Lately its been Noisia- Machine Gun when I'm playing Poppy.

Moonfiya

02-08-2011

Black Noise by Pantha Du Prince
There is Love in You by Four Tet
both albums are simple, calm, and fantastic to help promote even, productive, inventive thoughts.

CharIie

02-12-2011

Big L - how will i make it

Mysterage

02-24-2011

Depends on the hero, and my own mood. 2 of my best matches ever I was in a super aggro, PO'd mood, so I was cranking Metallica like mad to some Miss Fortune pwnage. Otherwise, I like Type O Negative for Maokai (especially "Green Man&quot, or some Evanescence for Morgana. Then techno or whatever else fits my mood for the day, although a lot of time I do just leave the music in game on.

Veloriumcamper

Recruiter

02-25-2011

With rammus and mordekaiser i have to blast metal ex. The black dahlia murder, parkway drive. Teemo and poppy i get a little ska going on ex. streetlight manifesto, rancid... My yordles love their ska haha. If i'm jungling amumu i tend to listen to my acoustic playlist, ex. simon and garfunkle, elliot smith.

HotSexyUnicorn

02-27-2011

you can always go to a radio station stream online