Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mudkipz

08-22-2009

Rise Against.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

http://www.myspace.com/hurt

Voygirl

08-22-2009

@OneSilverBullet - Is it easy or possible to add the option to create our own soundtracks? That could become a big selling point for you guys/marketing point.

I'd say Deadmau5 or music like Pendulum - beats get me into the groove of things so I can do ninja moves. ;]

b0red

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

The Prodigy

Hornvine

08-22-2009

I almost always turn off the game music and listen to the game.
very few I leave on. only one that I can think of off the top of my head that I have left on was the age of conan.

walrus

Recruiter

08-22-2009

Whenever i play a game, i listen to Pantera, but I sometimes forget its there in really tense parts, But i bang my head when a plan works or something

BooO

08-22-2009

Just dont add one of those bands that scream at you Thats all I ask!

KBTKaiser

08-22-2009

I personally crank up the J-Pop or J-Rock. Honestly, here's a better idea. Include a music module to create our own custom playlist from the folder of choice.

Stay Crunchy

08-22-2009

I'm an avid vent recorder. If I'm in vent, my mic is typically muted so I can record with a loopback so nerds can't prevent from recording inside ventrilo. I have a hundred MB's at this point of random nerdrage across all genres of gaming. I've got some really good stuff from LoL vent already with kids raging, coming up with just terrible insults, and general whining.

I let the sweet, dulcet tones of the ragers and whiners play through while gaming, and to lull me to sleep at night.

Dakisarak

08-22-2009

One of my classical music playlists. When I play Veigar I listen exclusively to the nutcracker suite