FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusExMachina

08-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSilverBullet View Post
Quick poll, betas:

Given you could turn the background music off during gameplay, what music would you listen to instead (from your own music collection)?

Artists, songs or both please. Example: "I'd crank the Aphex Twin" or ""Total Eclipse Of The eart" from Bonnie Tyler, on infinite repeat FTW"

Bonus: "when I'm playing X, I listen to Y"

Thanks!
When mine actually responds to my multimedia keyboard (CURSE YOU VISTA!), Linkin Park, and various music from Halo (they had some good scores!)

T0HKA YATOGAMI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2009

When I play Lol I usually listen to daft punk unless my vent is particularly busy

jerzy

08-22-2009

I don't use vent as I usually tend to LAN for games like these, I LAN DotA off and on. I hope you don't put random voices yelling at each other into the game as background music, considering how many people mentioned vent.

I usually just stream various hip hop stations when playing alone. Usually with a nice West Coast flavor to it.

Wishful thinking time, if you could get one artist to do a soundtrack for this game I'd have to choose either Lil Wayne or Jeezy. Yup, very wishful as it would completely go counter to a low ESRB rating, I know.

Just whatever you do don't OH GOD PLEASE DON'T get that Basshunter guy involved in this game in any way shape or form. The way he butchered DotA, omg. I still have friends who make fun of me for playing DotA on account of that guy alone.

That is all.
=p

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-22-2009

Something along the lines of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3EZhml90Q

Koslomac

08-22-2009

Mostly Samael now. But I listen to metal in general with a bit of classic. It would be awesome if LoL had a system similar to 2moons' where you can play your own music.

kamicaze5

Recruiter

08-22-2009

Mostly Killswitch Engage, Trivium, and All the Remains. Also, techno for getting pumped.

Driath

08-22-2009

I prefer the wandering beatboxers on vent.

Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-22-2009

I don't tend to listen to outside music while playing LoL.

Crobot

08-22-2009

I listen to Modest Mouse when I play guild wars. Pretty much most of their songs...

Meta

08-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
Symphonic Metal. Almost anything by the bands Symphony X, Rhapsody of Fire and Kamelot.
Yeah Kamelot rocks!!! I listened to The Black Halo like crazy.

For me depeneds on my mood. Also, I just turn down the overall sound in LoL so I already play my own music

Opeth, Muse, Infected Mushroom, Ronald Jenkees, Beck, Mew, OSI, Nine Inch Nails...

Bleh, was I just supposed to pick one? :S