Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falical Dingo

08-29-2009

Why not just have an in game music player, have the tracks preselected out of game or in game or both and just play it from there, if you look at Cabal online, it has the feature either you can listen to the music given to you or your can add your own to the mix just need to change the format from MP3 to what ever they need to be. For example you have a folder for music in the LoL folder and copy your music in to that folder under a different format other than mp3 I'm guessing and having it go from there.

Dibs

08-30-2009

I prefer to open all the windows in my house and bump creed as loud as my stolen 7.1 surround sound speakers can go.

Stoph

08-30-2009

Pandora - > Sublime or Dandy Warhols

Tanis

08-30-2009

i agree with Falical Dingo

Baulien

08-30-2009

I listen to classical streaming in the background, regardless of what I'm playing (FPS like Battlefield) or working.

Specifically, the biggies: Beethoven, Bach, Strauss, Grieg, baroque stuff like Vivaldi, Mozart, etc.

Falical Dingo

08-30-2009

well its either they do the in game music player or you can just listen to your windows media player or w/e. i mean its not that big of a deal

The Poj

08-30-2009

i always listen to Les Claypool or That 1 Guys. Strange stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOO7s1GCRM

Count DeMonet

08-30-2009

When I'm playing LoL, I either use Pandora or some iTunes playlists I have.
It's mostly club music (i.e. Basshunter, Cascada, LMAO, Benassi, Tiesto, etc.) that has a beat, but I'm sure this would piss other people off if left on continuously.

Nubiaterising

08-31-2009

"Centered" by Syne Faeth

wtfil

08-31-2009

Quote:
Thepoj:
i always listen to Les Claypool or That 1 Guys. Strange stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOO7s1GCRM

I find that That 1 Guy and Les Claypool seems to create a good vibe for LoL. That and a bit of Frank Zappa thrown in. (a lot of his synclavier works). That and my own music I write/create.