PaySafeCard not a payment option...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nystera

03-24-2011

I received a $5 paysafecard from the PAX East tournament, and I can't redeem it. The back of the card says:

"Launch the League of Legends client, navigate to the store selection and click the "Purchase RP" button. Choose "Other options", select "paysafecard" in the purchase method list and choose the 5.00 USD, 650 Riot Points bundle. Enter your pin and serial etc..."

This would be all well and good, but there is no paysafecard option in the purchase method list under other options. Am I missing something? The directions on the card were very explicit, but they lead to a dead end. Any help would be appreciated. The card expires June 30, 2011, so not a huge rush but I just figured this would be a lot simpler process.

Limreque

03-28-2011

Same issue here. Any ideas on when the paysafe option will be available?

Slyvvr

Recruiter

06-22-2011

you need to change the US at the bottom

Xexxar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2011

Nice zombie bump.

Geeru

06-22-2011

this needs to be fixed i can put the code in but it wont let me pay with it and the saldo is on the card.

all im getting is this message: The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00056). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com.

rosselman

07-27-2011

same problem here! cant pay with my paysafe card! fault 00056! how do i solve this?

Osamodaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Need help too