(Open RP) The Dark Phoenix.

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordHippoman

03-25-2011

"Hmm...he doesn't look hurt." Canic started the whirr of his glasses again, checking the child for wounds. "Yes Yes Yes, he's quite alright!" he said with a grin. "Had me worried there!" Canic stuffed the ice grenade back into his pouch. "Now child, would you mind telling us how you got here?"

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

03-25-2011

Dorian wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. He felt a little stupid for actually falling asleep when there was so much danger lurking in the immediate area. Especially for him, who hasn't been in this world for more than a couple days. He recognized the companions of the man in armor.

"You sound like the one that got attacked." He said with a yawn. "Excuse me. I've been fighting these people from the Dark Phoenix all day and they're tough. So I'm a little tired. I managed to find some fruit and I have some of that bird left over. You're all welcome to it."

The one with the strange contraption on his face looked him over kind of in a funny way. Dorian wasn't accustomed to the people by any means, but was trying to remain polite. Actually, he was more used to slaving away for people than speaking to them.

"I'm Dorian Emerdyne, fallen prince of the Gargastan people and sole survivor. I followed that man in black armor with the dark wings. He was carrying the Void Instructor with him." Dorian frowned at Ordimar. "Before I finally made camp I was attacked by one of them. He was so much stronger than the others.. And he looked.. sorta of eery? I'm not sure how to explain it." He looked off in the fire, thoughtfully.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Dimah was still unaware of the world around her, lost in the thought of finally getting to see the large man and Laine again. She didn't even notice the fire or the other person that was sitting down nearby. She continued walking on past the fire and into the shadows of nearby trees. She changed back into her human form before leaving the light.

"Laine... finally...." She said under her breath as she took a fighting stance in the darkness. She quickly moved, lashing out against a nearby tree, though not doing more than scraping off the bark, keeping herself back. She flowed through all her forms, moving like water; flowing from one form to the next. She further lost herself in her forms, her mind drifting back again to the night she left her families house.

Dimah changed back into her human form, neither her father or mother had been able to fully change back yet, neither seeming to have even the will to live anymore. Dimah didn't waste any pity on them. Dimah packed her belongings into a small pack that she could easily carry herself. She felt a clawed hand press down onto her shoulder and she shrugged the hand off, ignoring the person it came from.

"Dimah... what do you think you're doing?" Her mothers high pitched voice pierced the stale air of her room, "No daughter of mine will leave like this. It's those projects of yours isn't it? You think to study them don't you?" Her mother scolded her, placing both hands on Dimah's shoulders and whipping her around.

"What would you have me do mother? Stay here with you and father, waste my life with two people who don't even have the will to change fully back? Stay here and get married off into another rich family and care for the both of you as you age?" She pulled her mothers hands off her shoulders and shoved her against the wall of her room, her mothers face a mask of anger.

"How dare you speek to your mother so, girl." Her mother shouted as she turned around and slammed the door behind her, Dimah could hear the sould of a metal bar grinding across her door, barring her in. She returned to her packing and thought nothing of it.

As she stuffed the last of her items into her pack, she noticed an orange glow creeping through her windows. She ran to her window and looked out across her garden, shock spreading across her face as she saw her mother and fathers twisted frames standing by her forest, flames quickly working their way into the forest. Shock had frozen her body, she couldn't even scream as she knew the flames would eat every last bit of her workshop.

Before she even knew what was happening she had thrown her bag out her window and leapt out after it. She landed on all four paws, the change coming as naturally as breathing now, only she didn't stop there. She let the momentum of her fall power her jump as she landed on her mothers back, claws and fangs ripping into her mothers skin. Her mother fell into a bloody mess, screams piercing the air again as she fell upon her father. He didn't even have time to turn to see his wife's body as Dimah landed on him, ruthlessly tearing him to shreds, ripping chunks out of his body. The blood tasted so good, much better than what she had been eating her whole life.

Dimah came out of the trance with a smile; even now, 6 years later, she could still taste the sweet blood in her mouth. She started to laugh, a horrible sound coming from her small frame, and she redoubled her efforts in her forms, flowing faster and faster, her movements a blur even to a trained eye. Her laughing growing and growing, the sound terrible to hear.

Laine smiled to herself as she turned away and disappeared in a bundle of silks and smoke. Dimah's laughter only grew louder.

LordHippoman

03-25-2011

Canic frowned. "Fighting the Phoenix you say? Hmm...very interesting...do they have any advanced technology? Powerful Magic? Swords the size of a tower???" The Professor shrugged off the awkward glances. "Erm...so I may have gone a bit overboard. I'm a bit...", his glasses began to swap to their night vision lenses, "Paranoid. Quite." He took out his Sight Enhancers. "Since noone took these earlier, I'll wear them myself." Canic continued to scan the area for any approaching lifeforms.

Kilraith

03-25-2011

(Hey I'm back http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/338)

Finally Mathew was done fixing the floating heal chair (He was injured in fight with Magnus) He just hoped that Ordimar was not too far away by now. Ordimar did seem like a rash person. His reroute of the systems worked and the chair was flying 3x faster than normal. The healing process was also increased, his legs should be healed in a day. Checking his pack one more time he was pleased to see everything there. The important parts, though, were already on him. At his sides he wore two pistols that he was quite skilled with. His main focus, though, was his rifle. He pat the rifle lovingly as he sent himself out the door.

------------
5 minutes later

Mathew was angry right now. No one had even moved they were all fighting each other and having 'fun' making his entire bothering with the chair meaningless. If he didn't know better he would have shot them. But he not only knew better but was too shy to even begin such an action. Good news was that the party had grown. They might be able to pull this off. Well, at least until they got to Magnus Then they would die. But they would get there and thats what mattered. Besides his precious rifle and him would have something to say to Magnus.

((sorry my writing has downgraded I am tired and can't think but wanted to get in quickly))

lokithedamned

03-26-2011

Looking at the newest member of the group in a very confused way, Loki was beginning to think Canin a bit odder than he first assumed. After staring at him for a few seconds he turned his attention to the fallen prince "Do you remember any distinctive features from your fight? Also how long ago wa-" Loki cut himself short after hearing a disturbing laughter and realizing that one of the members of the group had vanished "Wheres Dimah?"

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

03-26-2011

"Umm... Well, they were adept fighters. The ones in robes used some kind of light magic that burned my skin when it came too close. A couple of them used healing magic in combat." Dorian said without much thought. "The ones I encountered seemed to be the most common of their soldiers. When I first spotted them several hours ago on a hill, there was one giving orders. He was tall and freakishly pale and skinny. A short while ago I encountered him again in the woods after I killed a pair of the robed ones. His moves were so fast I couldn't keep up.. He didn't even use a weapon against me, just his fists."

"Where's Dimah?" He heard the other student say.

Dorian remembered the girl from his short time at the Academy. They didn't speak but she was hard to mistake for anyone else. "I'm not sure.. I didn't actually see her."

Maragonn

03-26-2011

Ordimar stood from the warmth of the fire. "Dimah! Hey, girl!" He shouted into the dark forest. He had a bad feeling about this. Venturing out alone into the darkness was an idiotic move even if you were a wild cat in a human body, or human in wild cat body. Whatever she was.

"Canic use that eye gadget you have and try to track her down! Loki and Dorian, you two check the area but do not go out of sight from the fire! I'm going to go further out." The orders were given to the students and odd professor.

He lifted his sword and took two steps into the brush. A bright beam struck the ground followed by several more all around the camp. From the light emerged Templar Knights from the Dark Phoenix in black plate mail and helmets with cross shaped visors. All of them wielded elemental swords and kite shields with the Dark Phoenix on them.

"Master Ordimar.." Another man matching the description Dorian gave was in front of Ordimar. With him was another Commander wearing a white headband through his long brown hair, a long white sleeveless coat and black steel greaves with several swords hanging from it. One from his back as well. "Lord Magnus and your brother are expecting your presence." The skinny bald man had black eyes. "Where is Lady Dimah? Your father and a friend of hers would also very much like to see her."

Ordimar readied his sword. They were completely surrounded and more than likely outmatched. "Weigrim? Is that you? Weigrim Solamas?"

The dark eyed man smiled slightly. He looked slightly pleased to be remembered by the young Terror Knight. "Good memory, young master. This is Commander Tristan. Now, as I said. You are requested."

LordHippoman

03-26-2011

"Oh my..." muttered Canic. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a puma in the woods. "Well, I think I've found Dimah! But that's the least of our worries now, eh?". He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the 3 armored men in front of him. He began to backpedal, taking his pistol from his pocket and a fire grenade from his pouch.. It felt good to be armed. He closed his eyes and thought about the day he made his escape from his old mentor.

The bread seller had arrived at Mundo's lab, which was disguised as a simple cottage. "Canic! You get door! Mundo busy!" A horrific crushing sound came from behind him. "Y-yes sir." He opened the door to see the woman at the door. She had short red hair, and a sunny demeanor. "Hello! Would you like to buy some of my loaves of bread? I'm having a sale today, Two loaves for the price of one! Canic thought he had just met an angel. "Uh....." The girl smiled. "Don't worry about the price. You look hungry. I'll give you some for free." Canic was in awe of the present. It had been years since he had spoken with another human. Unless you still counted Mundo as human.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. He had helped the near dead people Mundo stole away into the lab express their final wishes, before the Doctor began his experimenting. "Thank you! Thank you very much!" The salesgirl smiled. "Anytime!" She walked on to the next house. She looked about 20, the same age Canic was at the time. The Professor felt a love he hadn't felt since his family was killed inside of him.

No. The rest was too painful to remember. "I'll blow you to smithereens if you dare to try and touch these students!" he yelled defiantly. As the group of Dark Phoenix members closed in, he loaded his pistol and began to fire.

lokithedamned

03-26-2011

Jumping back to the tree line as to avoid the attack Loki looks around "Dammit, looks like they were waiting for us". Three men walk up sword in hand, ready to fight if necessary. "Not good" he thought to himself "two against one i can handle but three on my own? No! i have to stay calm!" Getting in his defensive stance Loki's sword appeared again in a flash of light and proceeded to punch the ground. This time ice sprung out and slowly went up his arm crudely taking the shape of a shield. "Probably not smart to initiate this battle." Turning only for a quick glance at Ordimar.

123456 ... 12