Minimum specs to run LoL at Full settings/Stable 60 FPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kane Blueriver

03-24-2011

Hi there!

As the thread title says, I'm building a new computer, and I'd like to know to have a reference, what are the cheapest parts I need to get to get the maximum LoL performance, meaning playing with all settings to the max, and even with that, getting a stable 60 FPS without frame drops.

Thanks for the help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-24-2011

Honestly, there are too many variables and everyone has different processor/PSU/graphic card/RAM preferences for there to be any one correct set of answers.

All I can tell you is that I run this game at 60 FPS on a pretty dated Duo Core processor(Intel E6300), a 9800GT GeForce, and 4 GB RAM. This is on an ASUS P5N-D motherboard with an Antec TruePower PSU.

These days you can probably get better parts than what I have for much cheaper than I originally purchased them. Have a look through NewEgg or your favorite hardware store/website.

If you have certain pieces in mind and are worried about whether or not they'll work together, I could probably help you then. However, listing a bunch of components for you would be insanely time consuming considering I don't know exactly what you're looking for other than 'plays LoL at 60 FPS.'