Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minimum specs to run LoL at Full settings/Stable 60 FPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kane Blueriver

03-24-2011

Hi there!

As the thread title says, I'm building a new computer, and I'd like to know to have a reference, what are the cheapest parts I need to get to get the maximum LoL performance, meaning playing with all settings to the max, and even with that, getting a stable 60 FPS without frame drops.

Thanks for the help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkard

Wrenchman

03-24-2011

Honestly, there are too many variables and everyone has different processor/PSU/graphic card/RAM preferences for there to be any one correct set of answers.

All I can tell you is that I run this game at 60 FPS on a pretty dated Duo Core processor(Intel E6300), a 9800GT GeForce, and 4 GB RAM. This is on an ASUS P5N-D motherboard with an Antec TruePower PSU.

These days you can probably get better parts than what I have for much cheaper than I originally purchased them. Have a look through NewEgg or your favorite hardware store/website.

If you have certain pieces in mind and are worried about whether or not they'll work together, I could probably help you then. However, listing a bunch of components for you would be insanely time consuming considering I don't know exactly what you're looking for other than 'plays LoL at 60 FPS.'