How do you beat Renekton in a solo lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pnasty

03-24-2011

Played with Singed in a solo vs Renekton. Got wrecked. The guy is unstoppable. Any weaknesses guys?

Prometheius

03-24-2011

You chose a bad solo. Get a better one. Also, Armor.

DrDragun

03-24-2011

Don't trade pokes with champions that have good skills on long cooldowns. Constant auto attack pressure will get his health down after his initial burst. Focus on this near the end of a minion wave so you don't take too much minion damage and so his sweep doesn't heal him for too much..

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

well with singed you are going to be weaker then him early. Not a whole lot you can do about him farming but going up to throw him occasionally after his swipe is on cd. After 6 and getting some armour and or RoA when you are more mobile then him. Then you can start turning the table other then that getting some ganks are your only hope when the lane pushes.

Cenerae

03-24-2011

Wear him down with constant ranged attacks while watching out for when he starts to slice and dice toward you. A healing debuff goes a long way too.

Naturally, Singed can do none of this, so don't try to solo vs a Renekton with him. Best you can hope for is to farm without getting harrassed too hard.

ViSiOnInG

03-24-2011

melee champs can't lane vs renekton. only strong harrassers or range pokers can beat renek.... annoying hero

uncle anime

03-24-2011

play ryze, rune prison + overload every time he tries to duck in to lifesteal off of creeps, don't let him get in range of you to stun and you'll completely push him out of lane

Booterang

03-24-2011

You need to pick a high ranged caster like Ryze. The only melee character that will beat Renekton in a fight is Mordekaiser.

SPL22

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSiOnInG View Post
melee champs can't lane vs renekton. only strong harrassers or range pokers can beat renek.... annoying hero
The one mele that I have had success with vs renekton is Garen. Garen is tremendous at poking at mele. Hit with Q (silence) then spin with the E and back off and regen health through passive. I played a game recently and I would soften him up (get him below 1/2 health) and then go in with a Q, ignite, ult and E combo and he was dead.

Blind Mag

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booterang View Post
You need to pick a high ranged caster like Ryze. The only melee character that will beat Renekton in a fight is Mordekaiser.
I've never been killed by a Renekton, and I'm an Evelynn player...

And yes, I've solo'd without stealth. It's the lifesteal that lets me do it really. A bit of lifesteal, constant crit, and moderate damage gives survivability to any physical based character.