Hello, I am Rhazelle, and I am streaming.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhazelle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

NOW ON CURSETV!

New Link: http://www.own3d.tv/CurseTV/live/340210

This is now my main stream thread to be bumped whenever it's up =P

CLG featured streamer now, support their site, go here for stream link: http://clgaming.net/live/346-rhazelle/

STREAM CURRENTLY: ONLINE - Learning Dah Mantheonz
- If you're watching you should join the own3d.tv chat =) The more the merrier! Just log in to the applet provided below the stream.

8/02/12 - Now on CurseTV! http://www.own3d.tv/CurseTV/live/340210
3/03/12 - CLG changed my stream link to [s]clgaming.net/live/346-rhazelle/[/s]
2/17/12 - I'm back
12/11/11 - Back from vacationing and Westrice back home. I get my computer back to stream again
8/16/11 - UPDATE 2 MONTHS LATER! I made an IRC bot for fun go to QuakeNet #Rhazelle and type !ListCommands for full set of commands =P
6/14/11 - holy **** haven't updated this thing in forever; Amnesia night on Wednesday July 13th
5/05/11 - have been asked to join CLG's team of streamers and have happily accepted; new link now =)
5/01/11 - morecowbell.com invited me to be a casual streamer for their site so when I'm not on this schedule I'll be casually streaming for them ^^
4/18/11 - set down stream quality even lower; ****ty ass quality now but less screen and fps lag I think :3
4/10/11 - upcoming events section added, schedule updated
4/5/11 - new layout for this thread post
4/3/11 - more "dance"/techno songs added to my playlist; though there's still a lot of Nightwish/Sonata Arctica because they're my favourites ;O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro:

Most likely none of you know who I am, but that's okay! I am here to introduce myself.

I am Rhazelle and I have decided to start streaming. If anything just to try it out and see how it is I suppose. Who knows, it might be fun right? People have suggested that I introduce myself and "advertise" my stream so I can get some people to watch, hence this thread ^_^

So, here is the link: http://www.own3d.tv/live/38924 :::: EDIT: now at http://clgaming.net/live/346-rhazelle/

There really is no reason to watch me over any of the top players, but if anything I will try to make this as fun and entertaining for anyone watching as possible. Because that's one of the main reasons of a stream right?

Anyways, thank you for reading.
- Rhazelle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule:
No schedule anymore blah. I just stream whenever now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Events:

None at the moment =(

Suggestions?

Shoutouts:

MindChild - for taking this screenshot for us because the 5 of us in that game totally didn't when it happened xD [Yordles in a Bush]
dreamex - for everything. Holy **** this guy is awesome.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Meh. I might as well. I've got nothing better to do.

eSWA1Oow4ufYmDRT

03-24-2011

O hai thurr!

Jayahballard

03-24-2011

Hello new streamer.

Poke Me And Die

03-24-2011

Guys you should watch this stream for these two reasons.

1. Female
2. Gamer

nivekuil

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Me And Die View Post
Guys you should watch this stream for these two reasons.

1. Female
2. Gamer
3. Hot
4. Webcam

gg

fuffychan

03-24-2011

Posting in epic thread

Fattyfatty2by4

03-24-2011

Why can't I watch any live streams? I can watch replays fine...but live never load for me. Is there a certain plugin I'm missing? I've got the lastest flash and whatnot.

Sytherion

03-24-2011

Three tries to buy an Amplifying Tome, **** yeah!

You sure streaming with that lag is a good idea? <_<

whitemilk

03-24-2011

no get boots!! lux could use speed, trust meh!