Almost everyone had an inspiration for their summoner name: What's yours?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderstar100

06-04-2014

I got mine from a book (Warriors) when I was really young, I think I made a Neopets account on it, and for the past 8 years or what I have stuck with it

Cannibal

06-04-2014

From being fed.

Prandine

06-04-2014

My name comes from the character of the same name from the Deltora Quest series of books and show. In the show, Prandine is the name of an Ol, a race of shape-shifting creatures that serve the Shadow Lord, the main antagonist of the show.

Ol's can transform into anyone or anything that they choose to transform into, however, there are limitations depending on the level/grade of the Ol's. The following is from the Deltora Quest wiki.

Grade 1

Can take the shape of living people they have seen, but are very cold, cannot eat or drink, have the mark easy to see, and must take a break from the shape every three days. When they take a break they falter and shimmer. This is called "The Tremor". The Tremor makes Grade 1 Ols easy to recognize, as does their disguising as identical twins.

Grade 2

Cunning and difficult to recognize. They can successfully pretend to eat and drink, make their skin feel warm, hide the mark very well, and can quickly go through the Tremor and last longer without a break.

Grade 3

Can take the shape of non-living things as well as living and hold the disguise a very long time without a break. Grade 3 Ols are extremely difficult to recognize, as they almost always are warm, eat and drink, doesn't change often, and hide the mark almost at an unrecognizable state. It is also important to note that grade 3 Ols do not go through the tremor at all, making them far more difficult to detect.

Anime

Merging

Special low level ols with the ability to merge. The final form is stronger and larger depending on the number of Ols merged. Because of its height, its weakness point is harder to reach. Also, they can separate if more numbers are to the Ols' advantage.

The tremour

The tremor is the process that Ols go trough then they had held a shape for three days. At the third day they emerge from their disguise, turns white, shaking a bit, and after three seconds they regain the shape once again. However, it has been seen that Grade 3 Ols don't tremor, since they are very advanced.

Prandine is/was a Grade 3 Ol.

Platyllion

06-04-2014

Mine came from my old idol covermaker
Chrissy Costanza (Not anymore :P)
Because her Username was Vanellion.

So Idk what was I thinking so I asked my friend to give me an animal

She said platypus so I mixed it up with a lion and bam
My gay username was made.

R.I.P. Crunchy Doge D:<--obviously my other account that I wasted stuff with.

Whimzy

06-04-2014

My name is Whimzy. But first it was Asukiwolf.
In the beginning, I was learning Japanese, and I was like, wouldn't Asuki be katakana for ASCII? Which I was very much into. Thus, adding my favorite animal, AsukiWolf was made on DeviantART. Then it kinda spilled over to League.
Next, was the name Polterpup.
I played this Luigi's Mansion game and there was this fuggin adorable ghost puppy simply called the polterpup. So I was like: "I gotta have that name." This is also when I discovered the magical world of Forum Games.
Then FaeSorceressLulu.
I started playing support after maining ADC for so long. The champion I was instantly good with was Lulu. I was like, keeping up with my high gold-low diamond friends, so I was like, "dam this is op" and changed my name to FaeSorceress.
Today, Whimzy.
I was like, "FaeSorceressLulu is a goddamn mouthful, I wish I had a shorter name." I started brainstorming, and came up with "punny" names like "NoPuNintendo" or "Orhianna", "LeonaDaVinci", "FlorenceVightingale", ectectect. Then I was thinking ability names. And I was like, "OMG Whimsy would be a perf name. But it's taken. Why not Whimsi, Whimsii, Whymsy, WhimZ", and then, I was like, "Oh, Whimzy! That'll work."

And thus my name came into being.

My Desired Name

06-04-2014

Please enter your desired name

Namano

06-04-2014

I was on an old Role Playing website where everyone would create an anime persona. Everyone was mostly using semi unoriginal names and I kinda wanted to be different. So all I did was put some Japanese sounding characters together can came up with Namano (pronounciation [because everyone does it]: nah-mah-no) I've then just used it ever since as my username as well as my psudo name for my art and writings. I sadly liked it so much I put it on the back of my senior hoodie :P

PurpleKingCrazy

06-07-2014

Hello guys! I am the Purple Crazy King, or you can call me PurpleKingCrazy for short! Or was that sort of retorical?

Anyway, I wasn't PurpleKingCrazy back then... At least, I think Purple was my favorite color. That's how the first name of "Purple" came from. I like Purple when I was 6, but it was probably by accident, or probably not. I like Purple because I have played my first game, Spyro the Dragon, and he started to shine for me as I grew with him. I liked Purple ever since.

King? How can I be king? But I am NOT King yes? You tell me it's from Madagascar? No. I do like Madagascar, but the real name of King comes from the EL KING on Need For Madness, one of my favorite games before I played League of Legends (Started March 2012).

Crazy.... Hmmm that was kinda Crazy... How do I make a long story short? I do make people crazy IRL sometimes, and I am that crazy ball that everyone loves from time to time. I'm not always crazy, though, but I do have the potential to be.

Did I mention I was not always, "PurpleKingCrazy?" That's actually true! Before League of Legends, I was called "TheBest1994" taking in 1994 as the year I was born in. But then again, that's the same time the Playstation was also born. So it really went down to really liking Purple, being Crazy, and coming up with a name that was completely different from the norm.

Hence, "PurpleKingCrazy" was born.

exiledFromBadmen

06-07-2014

I played in Turkish server, but people in there was very rude (Bad men). I read Riven's lore before I transfered to there (exile). And, i exiled myself from those rude guys.
So, exiledFromBadmen was born

drunkonpanda

06-07-2014

3 part to my nickname
1) like music artist called drunkentiger --> ign taken
2) dota there was panda character where his skill used alcohol for skill to miss. his ult was pandamonium or something... so picked panda
3) bam it should be drunkenpanda. but i lost that acct because i couldn't log in or figure out the password and email. so remade another acct called drunkonpanda