List your 2 best champions...

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

11-06-2013

Then the person below you must guess your playstyle based on who you listed.

Lucian / Ezreal

LelouchtheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

Kiting adc who relies on out maneuvering his opponents and dodging their skillshots over raw dueling, prefers to farm with abilities rather than just last hitting, skirts on the edges of teamfights and prefers long drawn out engagements over quick initiation

My two champs: Jinx, Talon, and since jinx is relatively new, I guess ill say Jax as well

Othello the Cat

11-06-2013

You prefer to do burst damage when you can, and when you can't you try to pull off ganks.

Janna/Hecarim

kettler

11-06-2013

Umm You like a hard engage but also a good disengage if a fight goes south. You also like to assist your teammates.

Sejuani/lee sin

Arules212

11-06-2013

You like to be mobile, ganking early and often, and to have a huge disrupting presence in a teamfight. You like leading the engage, and being able to initiate from afar. You like jungling, and focus on ganking more so than jungling and counterjungling.

Jarvan IV and Nidalee

PurpleKingCrazy

11-06-2013

You like intern killing and you prefer poking a lot. You tend to become mobile most of the time and you prefer the offensive build and be versatile during your build. Late game, you tend to soar ahead and push until the game ends. You are also more of a supportive player, as you like to give people the chance.

Leona | Cho'Gath

SuperKingDerp

11-06-2013

You like being the first one to dive into the fight, grab everyone's attention by CC'ing the highest priority target to death. Something tells me you also hate when your team ignores your perfect initiations and sits back.

Zed / Talon

TheDoughnutman

11-06-2013

Sneaky assassin picking off targets in other lanes while still dominating his lane opponent.

Tryndamere/Master Yi

Whimzy

11-06-2013

Oh, look at the time! It's BACKDOOR TIME!

I like playing Vi and Thresh.

Aquia

11-06-2013

Being able to either get about a 100% hit chance on your opponent(Vi) or get multiple chances at a kill/ assist(Thresh's hook) and being a complete troll to the other team. You also like to chase the enemy down...?

Favorite champs of all time and never changing: Vladimir and Lux.

1234511 ... 21