Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Katarina Bot?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realgirl

Senior Member

03-23-2011

This seems like it would be the easiest bot to program? Why isn't she a bot yet? Not that I know anything about programming, but here's all a Kat bot needs to do well:

IF KAT < LEVEL 6
THEN HIDE BEHIND MINIONS AND LAST HIT WITH Q/E

IF KAT ≥ LEVEL 6
AND THERE IS AN ENEMY CHAMPION IN RANGE
AND ENEMY CHAMPION HAS ≤50% HEALTH
(AND ENEMY CHAMPION'S HARD CC IS ON COOLDOWN
OR ENEMY CHAMPION HAS NO HARD CC)
THEN E CHAMPION
THEN R

She'd probably be too hard for new players to deal with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

03-23-2011

that's way too many lines. all you need is

IF ULT = COOLDOWN, AFK
ELSE E + R
STACK DEATHCAPS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephwrack

Senior Member

03-23-2011

Quote:
SlyGoat:
that's way too many lines. all you need is

IF ULT = COOLDOWN, AFK
ELSE E + R
STACK DEATHCAPS


pro katarina pro guide pro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

03-23-2011

i mean, why do bots need to last hit? you know they don't actually get any gold from minion or even champion kills? they just get enormously inflated over time income.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reivur

Senior Member

03-23-2011

Cha-ching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realgirl

Senior Member

03-23-2011

Quote:
SlyGoat:
i mean, why do bots need to last hit? you know they don't actually get any gold from minion or even champion kills? they just get enormously inflated over time income.


Do they?

I died from an Annie bot once and it was so embarassing I haven't played with bots for any length of time since.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuariYune

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
realgirl:
Do they?

I died from an Annie bot once and it was so embarassing I haven't played with bots for any length of time since.


lol.


1