Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

High ELO Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey guys, I recently fell in love with Pantheon. I realize he's a very frail champion, so I decided to spec into defensive masteries.

I was wondering if any mid-high ELO Pantheon players out there could help me out. What items/runes/masteries do you guys get for him?

Right now I generally go Doran's shield>boots+ brutalizer> infinity edge (most games end here, but I would continue on to: ghostblade, last whisper, banshee's, guardian angel in an order depending on the situation).

Runes: arp marks, arp quints, mp5 seals, cdr glyphs (thinking of grabbing dodge seals and mp5 glyphs, though)

with 9/21/0 in masteries

I realize at high ELO there is no set item pattern, but any tips on solidifying my build would be highly appreciated (for example, i've seen mallet+last whisper obtained in lieu of an early IE, or maybe I can toss BT somewhere in there?)