how do you build kog maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leanardus

03-22-2011

i just try him in a bot game on beginner to feel him and i fell in love with that lil guy i bought the suggested item and i had fun just wanna know how do you build him rune/masteries/summoner spell help me pls

Kuryaka

03-22-2011

Check the guides, there are a lot. Good Kog takes team awareness to choose item build for the situation. I'll just say that the recommended items are nice, but you could do away with the Doran's Blade and just go straight to Bloodrazor rush if you're running non-caster kog.

Auto-attack Kog needs flash, maybe ghost or teleport as well. You've got enough range on the ulti that ignite is near useless in killing them. AP Kog could use the same stuff, you could pack Clarity if you really want to harrass early-mid game. Basically, need at least one escape skill.

Kog in a bot game on beginner does not show his true self. You don't get focused down for being one of the squishiest champs in the game, and you don't have enough time to really build up into a cannon of doom. He's super fun if you get a team that defends you.

Gunflame

03-23-2011

Kogmaw is a 1 man army offensive power in a package as fragile as wet paper.

What does that mean? It means you need at least 3 people in your team with slows, snares, stuns, silences and suppression to keep enemies from killing you. The 4th person is usually a support that will shield you or heal you O.o

Kogmaw works that way... if he stays alive long enough everything else dies, if he doesn't get support he is useless.

Personally I use Madreds+malady+defensive items (if the game is very easy I might take another attack speed item like black cleaver).

My summoner are flash, ghost and cleanse. You choice depending on the enemy