Need help buying a Champion...!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

03-22-2011

-I'm coming up on 1350 IP and was wondering which 1350 IP Champion I should buy!

-I've only been playing since Sunday, but I've done good with Kayle, Urgot, and just today had a 14-5-24 game with Soraka...

---Since I've been playing ranged Champs, I was thinking about buying Sion for a challenge...

Epsilon2012

03-22-2011

Random...but I also just got a 10-5-17 game with Soraka while waiting for a reply to this

iHarlequin

03-22-2011

It depends on what you want to play. My last 1.350 champion was Twisted Fate, and I loved him -- but he's ranged, and you apparently already got ranged. First, what you should see is if there are no 450 champions you want: remember that with the cost of a single tier 1 champion you can get three tier 0 ones (correct me if tier 1 isn't IP 1.350), and there are some interesting ones in the cheaper category.

If you want melee, I can guarantee you that Dr. Mundo is fun. Why? Because Mundo does what he pleases.

Nasus is great and pretty balanced: you can tank, control lanes, solo mid, push and even net kills with him. Good survivability, and his Siphoning Strike really makes farming a charm.

Sion's interesting, too: I never played him myself, but my roommate has been using him for the past week, and he doesn't die more than once in matches, even if we lose.

Good luck picking, take my advice concerning the 450 IP champions in consideration before purchasing a 1.350 champion.

Epsilon2012

03-22-2011

Just got enough for a 1350 Champion...

-Just used Mordekaiser and went beast mode on everything I saw...I jungled when my team was winning and easily held a lane 1v2...

---Sion in similar to Morde...so would he be a good choice to buy?

iHarlequin

03-22-2011

I don't think Mordekai is similar to Sion. Sion can be much more of a tank than Mordekai, and he has a great single-target early game damage output. But no, I wouldn't say Sion is similar to Mordekai. They share a *few* similar traits, but they're definitely not the same.

Kireion

03-22-2011

Sion is a great champion! His stun is the best for team fite tho.