Need a Lux Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiseman Silo

03-22-2011

Can someone suggest a build for Lux please? I need everything Masteries, Runes, Items, Summoners. I really don't know much about her but my friends want me to start learning her for some team build they have. I'd really appreciate any help people can offer.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

Here is the Lux Guide i run, giving me a solid 75% win rate in ranked out of about 17 games (cant log in on lol atm, so thats rough)

Wiseman Silo

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelyon View Post
Here is the Lux Guide i run, giving me a solid 75% win rate in ranked out of about 17 games (cant log in on lol atm, so thats rough)
I'm not sure I'd want Mana Regain runes. Didn't that stat get nerfed recently? For item's its fine because none of the items listed are purly for Mana regain but for runes it seems like a waste.

Also the build staples Mejai's as a core item and thats a very situational item.

Nickicksu

03-22-2011

dorans ring > sorc's > rabadons
always ^
if you find heavy AD go frozen heart next or if theres alot of interrupts/silences/stuns/whatever go banshees. the cdr on frozen heart + 9/0/21 masteries gets you to 39% cdr with a blue elixer and your ult will be up every 20 some seconds..

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman Silo View Post
I'm not sure I'd want Mana Regain runes. Didn't that stat get nerfed recently? For item's its fine because none of the items listed are purly for Mana regain but for runes it seems like a waste.

Also the build staples Mejai's as a core item and thats a very situational item.

Mana regeneration runes got hit slightly. There is still no better choice for Seals on a caster though. The guide states in the alternative section that mejais is situational, i would never recommend this as a core item, especially on your first plays with Lux.

I will say though that Mejai's excels on Lux and if you see any high ELO streams its more or less core (Rokudan comes to mind). Her amazing range makes it near impossible to die with solid positioning and map awareness, not to mention she has 2 CC spells to get away if need be, plus a summoner (this isnt going to save you from a 5-man gank, but thats where map awareness comes into it).

My Core Build for Lux follows the guide closely but not exactly.and goes something like this:

Dorans > Sorc > Mejai's (id say 70-80% of games) > Catalyst > Roa/Banshee OR Deathcap > Morello's > Abyssal/Zhonyas

I grab early catalyst for laning phase, its an amazing lane item, if the games moving along quickly just go the deathcap. This rarely happens though, lux is capable of getting a high % of last hits and is generally the one zoning people out. This item also turns into 2 great items being Banshee and RoA (by end game i will have either 1 of these, always.)

I should note that the aura from abyssal will often not apply on Lux's skills due to her range, its more so for the added magic resistance while also increasing your AP.

Azuriae

03-22-2011

My core is Philostone, Mejai's, DC, Rylai's.