Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

problem with ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siona

03-22-2011

im a lvl 30 and i played ranked games, but a few days ago i can't...the botton to join apears grey and i can't press it....and a mesage was displayed: something about the champs...that i need 14 or something a didnt get it...someone can explain please.?

sorry for ma bad english im not american

Burbinator

03-22-2011

You need a minimum of 14 champs unlocked (including free week champs) because 4 banned champs + 10 champions being picked (with no repeats allowed). If you had less, potentially you could enter a game and have literally no champ available to play.

This week, the champ rotation hasmore overlap with your owned champs than did the previous one so your total # is less.

Siona

03-22-2011

aa ok so I need to buy more champs...ty very much=)

Slamdrunken

03-22-2011

i would recommend you not to play ranked until you have learned enough champs to fill all the roles on the team comp: tank, caster, assasin, melee dps, ranged dps, support, etc

is not good when your team needs you to play certain role/champ that you have no idea how to do it