Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DPS Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGundamGuy

03-22-2011

So because Lux is free this week, I wanted to try her out
going into a custom, I felt weird trying to burst and wait for the cooldowns
so I decided to quit and try again, setting up masteries and runes exactly as if I was playing Ezreal
It was pretty fun, I don't mean killing bots, but item wise, as I chose to get AS items with a little bit of AD and a manamune to make sure I don't run out of mp as fast
because I relied a lot on her Q to snare and then smash a lot of auto attacks in while getting in E every time I could
so could DPS Lux compare to how Lux is normally built?

eric the blue

03-22-2011

recall a thread where someone suggested gettin a nashor's tooth, then building ap-so as to make the most of her passive skill.

tumultuoustempus

03-22-2011

The problem (aside from her base stats which work against this type of build) is that the passive doesn't scale well. Unfortunately, it isn't percentage based. Also, it's not hard to proc it repeatedly with regular attack speed, and having more attack damage doesn't make the passive any better.