Who do you hate more?

Teemo 65 51.59%
Mordekaiser 29 23.02%
I don't care about either champ 14 11.11%
I care a WHOLE WHOLE LOT but will not vote 18 14.29%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Teemo or Mordekaiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

03-22-2011

Hate on my team: Mordekaiser wins

Hate on enemy team: Teemo wins

JediDwag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

Heh...

I had a solo queue normal game yesterday, where my entire team picked and locked squishy carries. I took a look, and said, "Hmm... Looks like we need a jungle tank." So I picked flash smite Teemo got my 1/21/9, and got ready to carry. Somebody queue dodged. :3

Captain Took

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediDwag View Post
Heh...

I had a solo queue normal game yesterday, where my entire team picked and locked squishy carries. I took a look, and said, "Hmm... Looks like we need a jungle tank." So I picked flash smite Teemo got my 1/21/9, and got ready to carry. Somebody queue dodged. :3
LIAR! You cannot go 1/21/9 (you are not level 31, are you ?).

Also, might as well go 1/19/10.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Looks like Teemo wins. I have to admit, he is probrably the more annoying on the enemy team. Played against a Morde last night as Cho, and he didn't bother me at all.

AngieBug

Recruiter

03-24-2011

Teemo wants to know why do u hate me is it because of my face =^.^= or is it because of my laugh ^.^ either way teemo wants you to play me more often in games =^.^=

tabas1

03-24-2011

Morde can be easily zoned out if the player isn't skilled with him. I play him as a tanky caster and I rarely lose with him. My damage is usually absurd and it takes a lot to kill me. Ghost the enemy carry and you have an ace in the hole.

HalcyonWaves

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
I must say, those shrooms are pretty annoying when you are trying to run across the map and *boom*! "Oh I guess I better change my course cause now they see me coming."
Even worse is when your team is sitting in a bush, but no one tripped the mushroom. all of a sudden Arrow->laser-> aoeaoeaoe try to run, boom, shroom. ACED!

(A bit of an exageration, but shrooms are great wards).

Booshin

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgWtfNamestaken View Post
Teemo hands down mushrooms make me mad.

EDIT: or he's off somewhere putting mushrooms down while your team is fighting, runs into a gank and dies in 3 hits or rages about a bad team when he's the only one thats 0/7/1
I've met that Teemo.

BestScytherNA

03-24-2011

I simply hate teemo; everything about him is just wrong.

ninjaipod

03-24-2011

teemo because they always feed...

love when I'm playing against 'em, free kills are always welcome.