Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who do you hate more?

Teemo 66 51.97%
Mordekaiser 29 22.83%
I don't care about either champ 14 11.02%
I care a WHOLE WHOLE LOT but will not vote 18 14.17%
Voters 127 .

Teemo or Mordekaiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

03-22-2011

Hate on my team: Mordekaiser wins

Hate on enemy team: Teemo wins

JediDwag

03-22-2011

Heh...

I had a solo queue normal game yesterday, where my entire team picked and locked squishy carries. I took a look, and said, "Hmm... Looks like we need a jungle tank." So I picked flash smite Teemo got my 1/21/9, and got ready to carry. Somebody queue dodged. :3

Captain Took

03-22-2011

Quote:
JediDwag:
Heh...

I had a solo queue normal game yesterday, where my entire team picked and locked squishy carries. I took a look, and said, "Hmm... Looks like we need a jungle tank." So I picked flash smite Teemo got my 1/21/9, and got ready to carry. Somebody queue dodged. :3

LIAR! You cannot go 1/21/9 (you are not level 31, are you ?).

Also, might as well go 1/19/10.

FrozenXylaphone

03-24-2011

Looks like Teemo wins. I have to admit, he is probrably the more annoying on the enemy team. Played against a Morde last night as Cho, and he didn't bother me at all.

AngieBug

Recruiter

03-24-2011

Teemo wants to know why do u hate me is it because of my face =^.^= or is it because of my laugh ^.^ either way teemo wants you to play me more often in games =^.^=

tabas1

03-24-2011

Morde can be easily zoned out if the player isn't skilled with him. I play him as a tanky caster and I rarely lose with him. My damage is usually absurd and it takes a lot to kill me. Ghost the enemy carry and you have an ace in the hole.

HalcyonWaves

03-24-2011

Quote:
FrozenXylaphone:
I must say, those shrooms are pretty annoying when you are trying to run across the map and *boom*! "Oh I guess I better change my course cause now they see me coming."

Even worse is when your team is sitting in a bush, but no one tripped the mushroom. all of a sudden Arrow->laser-> aoeaoeaoe try to run, boom, shroom. ACED!

(A bit of an exageration, but shrooms are great wards).

Booshin

03-24-2011

Quote:
OmgWtfNamestaken:
Teemo hands down mushrooms make me mad.

EDIT: or he's off somewhere putting mushrooms down while your team is fighting, runs into a gank and dies in 3 hits or rages about a bad team when he's the only one thats 0/7/1

I've met that Teemo.

BestScytherNA

03-24-2011

I simply hate teemo; everything about him is just wrong.

ninjaipod

03-24-2011

teemo because they always feed...

love when I'm playing against 'em, free kills are always welcome.