Nocturne Build & Guide [Jungling Nightmare]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarverain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

This is my first build+guide i ever created. I understand there may be some things I need to fix. But I update it everyday and try to make it better. I will soon create multiple optional builds for Nocturne. Hope you enjoy it. =D

->Jungling Nightmare BY: XDemonic25<-

jaMx

03-22-2011

you stole my title! rage!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=597660

Jarverain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

LOL... im telling you... its a mere coincidence that I got the same title >.<

If it means anything though I created the guide [2011-03-18]

Counter Rage!

jaMx

03-22-2011

yea no prob, i'm just messing with you

Jarverain

03-22-2011

I was just reading your guide, me and you have totally diffrent ways on looking at Nocturne... but almost the same in some way.. ;p

jaMx

03-22-2011

yea i definitely play him way different haha, just went 15-0-8 with sword of occulunt i was 589 move speed in the Q buff haha

Jarverain

03-22-2011

Bumpz

CEO o Dbags

03-22-2011

Start at wraiths>wolves>blue>mini-golems>wraiths>red buff
If you do it with the right rune setup you will be able to gank after this with both buffs, or if you need to buy you will have enough health to kill the wolves again before you b.

Starting at wraiths you use your smite to kill the blue wraith, the others go down very quickly you don't even need your health pot. Kill the wolf camp near the blue buff, and you will want to use a health pot halfway through this fight. Attack the Golem when your smite has ~22 seconds (depending on rune setup) left on cooldown. Use another health pot during your fight and if you time it right you should smite just in time to kill the golem.

Move on to the other side of jungle after this as you see fit...be smart about health pots and your smite and you will find starting at wraiths MUCH more effective and you don't have to worry about getting ganked or getting your BR teammates to cooperate with you.

I'm not giving away all my secrets so figure out the runes and masteries by yourself but I'll tell you right now that 21/0/9 isn't that great. The extra % to offensive SEEMS good but in reality, it's not.