Best Nocturne Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bletzkarn

03-22-2011

So it's been about 2 weeks, what do you think is the best Nocturne build?

I really can't decide, I used to go ghostblade yet I think rushing a B.F. sword is the better choice after wriggles.

If there are a lot of melee champs I'll probably get a bloodthirster, so I can 1v1 them. If I get 4-5 kills from jungling I'll grab a quick Black Clever and carry the team from there. If It's a long winded game I'll hold onto it and slowly build an IE.

Defensive Items are Gaurdian Angel and Banshee's Veil in no particular order (For me Gaurdians Angel just seems to be the best Armor Defense on Nocturne). As for late game items I can't really decide. If I grabbed an IE I will most likely get Phantom and Bloodthirster to replace my wriggles. If it gets to Late game with the Black Clever I chose wrong. If I get Bloodthirster I'll probably follow up with an IE and phantom xD.

TLDR

Great Early Game:

Beserkers -> Wriggles -> Black Clever -> Gaurdian Angel/Banshee's Veil

Long Game Incoming:

Beserkers/Merc -> Wriggles -> IE -> Banshee's Veil/Gaurdian Angel -> Phantom Dancer -> Banshee's Veil/Gaurdian Angel -> Bloodthrister (replaces wriggles).

Valiant Corvus

03-22-2011

It really depends on who you're facing. But this is what I usually do. (Assuming you're jungling)

Madreds razor -> Beserkers -> Madred's blood razor -> Banshees veil -> Black Cleaver -> Bloodthirster.

Southern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

I've personally been going:

Latern >> Grieves >> Cleaver >> Brute >> Frozen Mallet >> Blood thirster >> finish off Brute.

This has been giving me good killing early and late game survival.

Bletzkarn

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmund View Post
It really depends on who you're facing. But this is what I usually do. (Assuming you're jungling)

Madreds razor -> Beserkers -> Madred's blood razor -> Banshees veil -> Black Cleaver -> Bloodthirster.
Bloodrazor is a great item it just doesn't seem that beneficial if you're not stacking attack speed. Also I feel it is fairly situational, most carries get Bveils so it's only going to do 2% magic damage per hit.

LrdRahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletzkarn View Post
Bloodrazor is a great item it just doesn't seem that beneficial if you're not stacking attack speed. Also I feel it is fairly situational, most carries get Bveils so it's only going to do 2% magic damage per hit.
Uhhh You know his shield gives a passive 30% AS and with blocking a skill it doubles...

with that AND Madreds youve already stacked AS

Valiant Corvus

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletzkarn View Post
Bloodrazer + Black Cleaver + Grieves + level 5 W = Close to 2.0 attack speed.

a lonely newb

03-22-2011

am i the only one who builds cdr boots on nocturne :-(

iheartsmalljiji

03-22-2011

tanky dps build...hes too squishy