A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kancuts

03-14-2012

can you explain how to eliminate software bugs plate from my computer? because of this software, I can not play: (

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Im no expert on errors like this so i would recommend posting this in the "Help & Support" forum.

Have you tried going to "Add or remove programs" and uninstalling that software? i am unfamiliar with that name :/

Safhir

03-14-2012

U rock with all post u made FTW !!!!! i can tell that i will stay at LOL for a while i just came from HON cause game is sucking a lot and they are leeching customer only, with no updates or things to the game itself. LOL has more challenging things and the community is even better .

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

The community is better but watch out we do have our trolls and haters. :/ just watch out for them

shaoranlink

Master Recruiter

03-15-2012

como coloco el icono o cambio mi

shaoranlink

Master Recruiter

03-15-2012

como cambio mi icono o el avatar?

NiceSPDR

03-15-2012

No, no puedes cambiar tu avatar. Lamentablemente solo está disponible para emisarios, adjucators, hombres llave, y los empleados RIOT. Además identificando a estas personas es sobre todo sentido para los jugadores regulares.

(English) No you cannot change your avatar. Sadly it is only available to emissaries, adjucators, wrench men, and RIOT employees. Besides identifing these people it is mostly pointless for regular players.

NiceSPDR

03-16-2012

Almost finished the french translation... ugh its a pain but i hope its all worth it!

After that... comes the spanish... and i dont even speak spanish so it may take a bit longer :/

Arrakasta

03-18-2012

I got a question, how do I add people in the forums, and how do I send them a message?

NiceSPDR

03-19-2012

You have to send them a request in game