How to win beginner Co-op vs AI in 15 mins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeryC

03-22-2011

My typical time to win the match is about 25mins. I heard from a player he once won it in 15 mins. Any experts out here who knows how to do rush that fast? Any videos or guides are greatly appreciated. Thanks

ResistTheDawn

03-22-2011

Against the beginner AI? People used to farm ip against those in custom games all the time and they did it 11 minutes. Everybody just lanes for about 10 minutes then you get the whole team to push mid and you'll win in no time. Very easy.

JeryC

03-22-2011

lane for 10 mins, sure. but how did they get enough firepower to take down hq in 1 to 5 mins?

Wizard975

03-22-2011

Minions.

KoteSP

03-22-2011

Everytime I play against bots I play a carry, usually melee with cc. If someone wants a tank alistar is very nice since he has cc and does extra damage to towers. lane and get fed on bots for about 10 minutes so that pretty much everyone outlevels the bots by atleast a couple levels and have alot of items. You will probably also get atleast the first tower of each lane besides mid possibly. You should then be able to easily take out the towers in mid and get a inhibitor. once you have one tough minion down there its very easy to wipe out the two towers infront of the base and then the base even if the bots are trying to defend.

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

right combination of chars all mid, can do in 10 min. not hard.

Amatzikahni

03-22-2011

In public games I've finished in about 14-17 minutes so far. Sivir mid; she can pwn both turrets in ~9 minutes then assist the side lanes while the terribads are trying to learn how their ults work. After a side tower goes down, a sizeable creep wave in mid should help down the turret if no bots come and the inhib shouldn't be far behind. I used to solo farm customs with full 11-turret clears in 10:51 but the extra health on turrets with more players has left me testing new strats. My current strat is 15/1/14 build with Tele and Revive, Zerk Greaves, stack BF swords with a Recurve Bow after the first BF, a Green Pot if you don't have the gold for the Recurve, and Red Pot if you've had to B after using Revive due to bot timings.

I would love to find some premades, though.

NinetyNineTails

03-22-2011

Mundo pushes where he pleases!

Saule

03-22-2011

play mundo spam lvl his E run down towers, win in 8 minutes

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-22-2011

just 5 man push a lane, kill any single bots that come and defend later, = win.