Battle Empire Wants League of Legends - FOR RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speshled

03-22-2011

After making the suggestion to the Battle Empire owner that he should add League of Legends he asked that I try to contact Riot on behalf of BE. You may or may not have heard of Battle Empire. BE is a new site where people can jump on and pay a 6$ monthly membership fee to play Counter-Strike Source competitively for money on a daily basis. My first 5 days I made 160$, this is no joke. They've opened the with only counter-strike but are reaching out to several developers looking to add more games and with it a larger subscription base and larger daily payouts.

RIOT - Please contact Battle Empire as a huge number of your players would love to compete in League of Legends on a daily basis for money. This would undoubtedly also cause many new players to begin playing League of Legends. DO NOT OVERLOOK.

www.battleempire.com
partnership@battleempire.com

LOL Gamers - Bump if you'd like to get paid to play League of Legends. I'm only averaging about 4$ an hour playing Counter-Strike Source, however, it beats getting paid nothing.

ZirconCode

03-22-2011

Spam

Speshled

03-22-2011

100% not spam. You can go the website and see for yourself.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

This is honestly kind of interesting. You might post it on the General Discussion board and see what's up.

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Not a scam, but its a ****

parabosnia

05-26-2011

my friend plays in cevo and esea main and he just remembered about BE, once we get our rent payed were buying the 6$ monthly thing, and making mad money, well he might, but i might now, but who cares ill make it back probably i checked out the standings to see how people profited in accordance to there match, some guy played 1 day, 1 or 2 matches, (35 min) and made 16$, now hes a very good Canadian player(GO CANADA) but im just saying this isnt spam and this should be looked at seriously by riot. but to original poster, you could probably send riot support a email or contact there DEV team or something cause this isnt the greatest attempt to there attention, you could go in depth in a emial and not play tag all the time

im not no fake person either, im a level 23 maybe 24 tank shen or jungle nunu(sometimes) this **** is real and if you want to frag for money CHECK IT OUT

AangTheAirbender

05-27-2011

Yes, this is the direction gaming has to head in. I hope this works out. Riot, get on this!

geniouslin

05-28-2011

a mod please either confirm this or close the thread

geniouslin

05-29-2011

bumping this thread up for a mod to see

geniouslin

05-30-2011

a mod please respond to this post?