Warwick still worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swagah

03-21-2011

I have read a lot about the nerfs Warwick got. Is he still worth getting?

Unparallelogram

03-21-2011

He's roughly as strong as he's been for quite long. Still one of the safest junglers, and one of the best at jungle control.

SharkPiledriver

03-22-2011

I play with a friend that rolls Warwick 29 out of 30 times. He jungles.

Even when he fails miserably? I'd rather have him as Warwick than someone else as another squishy AD/AP carry. Warwick's ultimate and attack speed steroid will be useful. The only way a Warwick can be useless is if he intentionally avoided every situation in the whole game.

Unparallelogram

03-22-2011

Oh, speaking of which. Tanky magewick was flavor of the month not long ago. Still works fine.

Soupertramp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

yes. wait for your tank to engage, howl, and surpress their carry. just by doing this, you help greatly in team fights.

Unparallelogram

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Sprinkl View Post
yes. wait for your tank to engage, howl, and surpress their carry. just by doing this, you help greatly in team fights.
Build enough defense and you can be the one to engage. Can't be a main tank for the whole fight due to your lack of a shorter cooldown disable, though.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

He hasn't had a nerf or a buff in a really long time. I am assuming the nerfs you speak of are the general jungle minion buffs making it so that not any Champ can jungle easily. In the partial beefy dps metagame currently going on he is pretty strong. He may not be the strongest jungler in the sense of being able to counter jungle or gank early and often but, he is by far the most forgiving.

DSkittlez

03-22-2011

jus bought ww the oter day n have pretty much been on cruise control when using him

hes easy to learn rly n hard to kill n for w.e reason all the other meleers think they can 1v1 me np n win alth i have only about a 50% win ratio vs tryn rite now but i play mostly 3s n dnt always get fed while some of the tryns do so il take that

Quenthal

03-22-2011

I would almost check out Nocturnus along with WW. His item build and playstyle is about the same as WW's but i think Noc is an upgraded version. Just my oppinion.

hydrogencar

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPrincessYmir View Post
I would almost check out Nocturnus along with WW. His item build and playstyle is about the same as WW's but i think Noc is an upgraded version. Just my oppinion.
No offense, but this is probably the dumbest thing I've read in my life.

@OP WW still one of the best champs in the game, suppresion is awesome and he's EASILY one of the strongest junglers.