Is Renekton good?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Westey

03-21-2011

I'm deciding on who I want to buy, and he definitely interests me. Thoughts?

Naadeh

03-21-2011

he op

Kayote

03-21-2011

yes though he might be getting hit by the nerf bat soon because people don't like a tanky dps that can dash through a tank to get to the juicy carries.

Leib Olmai

03-21-2011

He's strong and fun.

muggy8

03-21-2011

renekton as he stands right now is balanced leaning towards OP as his early game is very powerful and late game he's very tanky and his only weakness is probably mid game. however i have herd that he's dull to play but that really depends on what you would call dull and fun i guess. i find sona fun but most would disagree with me so who knows :/

YYZed

03-21-2011

Borderline OP atm.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

People who think I'm boring to play are the same people who get on roller coasters and go "OH YAWN LOOK HERE COMES ANOTHER DROP HOW PREDICTABLE I'M GOING TO JUST LEAVE NOW"

And then they ****ing jump out of the coaster mid-ride and plummet to their deaths because they're so ****ing stupid.

ItzWarty

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
People who think I'm boring to play are the same people who get on roller coasters and go "OH YAWN LOOK HERE COMES ANOTHER DROP HOW PREDICTABLE I'M GOING TO JUST LEAVE NOW"

And then they ****ing jump out of the coaster mid-ride and plummet to their deaths because they're so ****ing stupid.
Give this man an internets.

APX VoiD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post

^ agree.

Ticklestick

03-21-2011

You aren't even real Renekton Bot. You live in the matrix or something.

12345 ... 8