Spirit Visage on Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Posmo

03-21-2011

as a core item (boots, hog, visage, sunfire)

yay or nay?

Raunchyyy

03-21-2011

I don't like sunfire tbh and it's sort of too expensive to be considered a core item but it's still a good set up.

RoflTroll

03-21-2011

Not terrible, though personally I prefers Bruta for CDR more.

You could go with
Ionian
Youmu
Visage

for 40% CDR though

Lemaru

03-21-2011

i used to run with spirit visage however, i noticed that the heal was not as noticeable as if you take youmuus ghostblade instead. the increased damage scales with your Q for more heal.

Booterang

03-21-2011

You could, but I think its better just to build more damage or survivability. Renektons heal is very unpredictable as it is based on amount of enemies hit.

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

You know, SV used to have 40% healing boost. Now when it has been nerfed to 15%... usually it just isn't worth it.

Redenbacher

03-22-2011

Ignoring the healing boost, it's still a cost effective means to secure some health, MR, and CDR. I say it shouldn't be a core item, and it depends on your enemy. You can always use health and CDR, and whether or not you need more MR should depend on who you're laning against.

Raunchyyy

03-22-2011

If you get SV, Youmuu, then a Randuin you can skip getting those disgusting Ionian boots all together since you'll have around 36% CDR I think. I don't think it's 40% anymore since they nerfed both Randuin and SV's CDR%.

Also SV still has a noticeable heal on Renekton. Whenever I hit one champion with Cull of the Meek I still gain around 150 hp, although when I hit 3-4 I don't really know how much hp I'm gaining since they're all focusing me and I still get a triple kill. lololol

Hannor

03-22-2011

I will build SV on renek if I need to get merc treads. Otherwise I usually go with a ghostblade, ionian boots, and then get a b.f. sword or start sunfire.

There are simply other priorities on renek to make sv a core item, but a great situational item.

Prometheius

03-22-2011

SV every time. Merc Treads > Ionian.